Chapter 1: Portal

This story starts with the training camp. It's the night the league of villains attacked.
I'm very sorry if the story doesn't make sense or has grammar mistakes, this is my first fanfic I've written.

Dabi's POV

I was walking through the forest, Twice had cloned me and my clone was now probably attacking the pro hero Eraserhead.
Twice was explaining how bad the consequences could be of making too many clones of me, but I didn't care to listen anyway.
While I burned down the forest Toga was fangirling over me.
Twice was probably jealous and asked Toga if she loved him aswell, which she ignored.

..

According to the Compress guy we got the Shitsuki kid, so I went through another portal of Kurogiri's that leaded to the base.
Before I went in, I noticed this green haired boy with two broken arms.
Probably an UA student.
Still wanting to fight with those arms?
He's so stupid.

..

Izuku's POV

I defeated Muscular and ran away with Kota together with a group of my classmates.
I don't remember who were with me, but Shoji carried me.
However, we thought Kacchan was with us, but he ran away as expected.
Even though I knew it would happen, I panicked a bit and went looking for him with the rest of the class, that's when I saw the portal.

..

I saw Kacchan, he looked terrified.
I ran up to him, both of my hands broken but my legs could still move.
He told me to stay away, but I didn't listen.
I somehow made it through the portal together with Kacchan, all I remember was landing on top of Kacchan and then being hit with something that felt like an iron pan.
Ouch, that hurt.

..

I woke up, tied up to a chair.
Across the room I saw Kacchan, I could see he was pissed off...
But why?
I decided to look around the room.
Oh go-... Goodness.

We were in the LOV's base.
Toga Himiko was talking to Kurogiri who poured her a glass of apple juice.
Shigaraki was playing some game on his phone.
I couldn't see which game, but it looked like an RPG.
If I get my notebook I should probably write down Shigaraki likes gaming, I did hear him use game references earlier in battles after all.
If.

I decided to look further across the room.
I then saw Dabi, he looked at me after he noticed I was staring at him.
He gave me a cold glance, who knew he could be so cold with a FIRE quirk... I thought to myself.
I chuckled a bit at my own joke, causing Dabi to be weirded out and looking away.

..

Dabi's POV
I had a feeling someone behind me was looking at me, I decided to look around the room to see if there was anyone.
To my surprise, the green haired boy from earlier was here, tied up in a chair.
He stared at me for awhile, I gave him a cold glance.
He then spaced out, I kept staring.
The greenette suddenly chuckled, I could hear his sweet voice.
I could feel my blood rushing to my head and turned away quickly so he couldn't see my face.
Shigaraki, who was gaming next to me and had just completed a level, looked up to my sudden movement.

"Oi, did you burn your face or something? Have you overused your quirk?" -Shigaraki

"Oh, shut up, I'm fine." I responded with.

...

Wait.

HOLD UP-

"Since when do you care about me? Do you like me or something? Haaaah?"

Shigaraki's face suddenly turned paler than it already was.
"ME? LIKE YOU!? NO WAY!"

I laughed at his reaction.
He glared at me in the eye and then turned his eyes back to his phone.
After he completed another level, he ordered everyone to be quiet.

...

Bakugou's POV

I woke up in a chair, my head fucking hurts.
I looked around, first seeing stupid Deku, passed out.
I told him not to follow me, god damnit!

I noticed we were in the LOV's base.
I glared over to the nerd to see if he was trying to do something stupid like always, I saw he woke up and was looking across the room.
He looked at Dabi, so did I.
Suddenly, I saw fucking Deku chuckle, giggle, I don't fucking know. How was I supposed to hear that from this distance!?
I could see the burnt bitch turn around, obviously blushing. Wait...

Did he..

...Like Deku?

...

NO FUCKING WAY, HE'S NOT GOING TO TOUCH MY FUCKING DEKU!

Hold up.

"My Deku"?

Agh, shut up! You knew this already, Katsuki.
I may or not have a slight crush on the useless Deku.
I mean, who wouldn't? He's so feminine. Not that there's anything wrong with that!
Ah god, I'm going soft for this stupid Deku...

I suddenly noticed the room went quiet as Shigaraki got everyone's attention.

..

That's it for this chapter!
I hope it isn't too bad, it is my first fanfic after all.
Tell me if you liked it, I'll continue soon! I do have some tests to study for though, so I might not be very quick with the stories.
Thanks for reading! (。•̀ᴗ-)✧