Chapter 8: Getting Along

Deku's POV

I woke up and sat while rubbing my eyes.
I slept very well, is the bed really that soft?
I looked down and saw Dabi who was still sleeping. Then I realized that his hands were around my waist.
As soon as I figured it out, my face turned all red. I could even feel it.
I glanced at the alarm clock, it was half past one. Early.
I lay down again and pretended to be asleep.

When the alarm went off, Dabi woke up too.
He played with my hair a bit until he realized how red my face was.

"So you're awake, aren't you?" -D

I didn't know what to say, so I nodded while snuggling my head into his chest.
I heard Kacchan growl as he jumped off the bed, immediately changing.
He hit me on the back of the head yelling at me to change too, so I got off Dabi and decided to change into the clothes they had.

I was wearing a light gray hoodie that was just a bit too big and light gray leggings topped with black ripped jeans and my casual red shoes.
Kacchan wore his usual black shirt with a skull on it and black sweatpants with black shoes.
Dabi wore his usual villain outfit, he also slept with it so he didn't have to change.

Dabi led us to the kitchen, where Kurogiri was already making breakfast. I was very hungry and ate my entire plate empty.
While Dabi was talking to Toga, I realized that Kacchan was looking at me

"Are you okay, Kacchan? You haven't eaten anything yet." -M

"Tsk, everything's fine, nerd." -K

I laughed a bit while Kacchan clicked his tongue again, tsk.
I imitated him, clicking my tongue too. We both laughed at my failed attempt and he suddenly stood up and hugged me from behind while I asked for a drink.

..

For the next three days, the entire LOV would take care of us. We all did fun things while staying up!

When Mustard stayed with us we went to sleep early, but as soon as we woke up we pranked Kurogiri in the kitchen while he made breakfast.
We had put a bucket of water on top of the kitchen cupboard. When Kurogiri opened the kitchen cupboard door, he was able to make a portal just in time that ended up right next to him.
Of course, he let us clean up everything.

When Toga stayed with us, she tried to stab us all evening.
When she realized what Kacchan really was like, she didn't like him anymore. And that's why Kacchan could protect me more easily because he wouldn't get stabbed.

When Shigaraki stayed with us, we spent all evening playing video games in the living room. Untitled Goose Game, Torchlight II, Splatoon 2 and some more, don't remember their names.
There was one game that was really disturbing, though. It was about this one purple rabbit, with one blue iris and his other eye fully red, and apparently some of his friends. He had an axe and the game was about slaying random citizen.
According to Shigaraki that was an actual person, and he was stalking him and the LOV. Kinda scary...
I looked at a window nearby to actually see the rabbit, whah!
Shigaraki then threatened it- no, him, to go away.

..

No-one's POV

It had been a week since the LOV kidnapped the two youngsters and persuaded them to join the league.
Toga really enjoyed the presence of Izuku, and Dabi quite a bit too.
Dabi spent as much free time as he had with Izuku, such as going outside or playing games.
Katsuki didn't like this at all, but luckily he had more free time than Dabi and knew Deku better too.

Yesterday, Shigaraki had asked everyone to gather in the living room the next day.
So now the whole group was in the living room at the dining table.
Close by was the bar which Kurogiri stood behind.
Toga and Twice were there, Twice who had a whiskey and Toga who had an iced tea.
Shigaraki decided to speak about his fantastic plan.