Ch 26

V pov

I felt bad hearing my bunny cry but I want him love me only,give his attention to only me.He should be looking after me only how can he prefer a mere dog over me.i hope bogum could tame my babies mind.

V slept in other room.

In the morning bogum came in house and was greeted by Jin at front door both of them entered together.

Jin : I know very well about your sick intentions

Bogum acted innocent.

Bogum : what are you talking about?.

Jin : you will not get Anything by doing this wrong deed.

Bogum : we will see about that Dr Jin

Jin : killing the innocent boy will not give you V remember that he is obsessed with jungkook

Bogum : well after killing or making jungkook mentally sick V will have no other option to accept me.

Jin was about to say something.When V came downstairs having  cold as ice expression on his face.

V : welcome bogum

Bogum : thanks Tae have you prepared everything I told you about

V : yes I have

Bogum : good now take him to basement torture room and bind him to the table

V's face looked worried for a moment but then he remembered how he desperately wants jungkook to love him.

V nodded silently and was about to go when Jin grabbed his arm.

Jin : please V don't do this.This is not a solution he could get killed

V :  if I can't have him then I won't let any one have him.He had to love me.its his only choice.

Jin become furious on hearing V filthy confession

Jin: I will not let you guys harm that innocent being

V : we will see about that.Gaurds escort Jin out of the house and don't let him in unless I say so

Guards grabbed Jin and started dragging him to front door

Jin : V listen I want you to see something

V : I don't have much time hyung.GET HIM OUT

Jin was standing outside the house crying silently he had to do something.

Now he had to do what he never wanted to do to his baby brother but he had not other option left to save jungkook.

Jungkook was sleeping with tear stained face on bed when V came in room.He went towards jungkook and caressed his cheeks.

V : I never wanted to hurt you or let anyone hurt you but this is my only option left to have you loved me.

V watched jungkook for a moment then decided to wake him up.

He lightly shook him

V : get up jungkook your treatment is about to start

Hearing this jungkook shot up and looked horrified.

Jungkook : I don't want go please V

V's eyes softened for a moment he put his hand on jungkook's cheeks and gently wipe the tears Jungkook felt calmed for a moment and leaned into V's touch.V brought his face closer to jungkook.Both of there faces were inches apart.

V was thinking of letting go of the idea about the treatment.They were about to kiss when door opened with bang and bogum came in with four guards.

Bogum : what's taking so long V let's go everything is set

V : I don't think it is needed

Bogum scoffed

Bogum : he is fooling you V don't you see.He was saying bad things to you a week ago now suddenly he is not resisting?Come on you are a mafia leader how can someone fool you.Now you should go to your study I will take it from here I know you cannot watch this.

Jungkook : no no please V he is lying I am not faking anything.

Jungkook was crying and he was tightly holding V's arm.

V's eyes softened a little bit.

Bogum : guards take jungkook to basement

He said in stern voice

Guards started pulling jungkook ,he was holding V's hand tightly.V was zooned out he could not hear anything.

Guards took crying jungkook to the basement.

They tied him to the table.After sometime bogum laughed a little.

Bogum : look at you pretty little doll.getting tortured for nothing.

Jungkook : p-please don't do this I will do anything.

Bogum : well you can do one thing

Jungkook : j-just tell me

Bogum : KILL YOURSELF

saying this he injected jungkook.He screamed for a second.

Jungkook's pov

My body starting burning.It started hurting very badly.I screamed as loud as I can.I can't tolerate this.

After 30 min of extreme pain,he was passed out.As bogum was about to inject another injection door brust open.

Bogum was thrown on ground harshly by none other then V himself.

See you in next ch

Ramadan Mubarak !

Happy Ramadan n