Ch 47

No one's pov

Both Enwoo and bogum were sent out of the mansion they were arrested.Tae after making sure the work is done went to jungkook's room and opened it.He entered to see Jungkook in white trouser with with long sleeves sweater curled up on bed, sleeping.He went near him and sat down.He caressed his hair.

Tae : bun,wake up eat something

Hearing tae's voice jungkook opened his eyes.His eyes were red and swollen from all the crying.

Tae cooed at him

Tae : baby don't cry for those bastard

Hearing this jungkook sat up and glared tae

Jungkook : i am not crying because of them,but because you were suppose to change but you never listen to me

Tae hugged jungkook and he himself sat on bed leaning on headboard.Jungkook's back was pressed on his chest.Jungkook kept on struggling to get out of the grip,he was angry.

Jungkook : leave me! I don't want to talk to you

Tae : shhh shhh bun wait

Tae switched on the Tv and headlines were that ENWOO THE CEO OF CHARM COOPERATION AND HIS BROTHER HAS BEEN ARRESTED FOR ILLEGAL WORKS..... Jungkook's eyes widened hearing this and turned towards tae smiling.

Jungkook : you listened to me!

Tae : i should listen to you often , because i like to see you smiling like this

Jungkook giggled and turn around.He hugged tae tightly

Tae hugged back.

Jungkook was snuggling in tae's neck when naughty thoughts conquered his mind,well you can't blame him.He was happy...

He kissed tae's neck slowly,soon the kisses turned in to sucking.Tae groaned.

Tae : baby don't wake the little monster

Jungkook : whatever

He said in low voice still sucking.Tae's hands were on his waist massaging.

Tae was enjoying soft sucking when jungkook started grinding on him.He groaned loudly.

Tae : i think its enough of playing around

In a quick moment jungkook was now laying on bed with tae hovering over him.

Tae Started kissing him with full passion,they both were hard.

Kissing was deep and sloppy.Tae went towards jungkook's neck and sucked it hard, earning a loud moun.He kept on making hickies on his neck.Soon he removed his own shirt and also jungkook's shirt.He kept on kissing the spotless skin.jungkook's hands were roaming on tae shoulders and back.

Tae sucked jungkook's nipple hard, jungkook moaned loudly.He kept on sucking on all his chest and stomach.Soon he reached his waist band.He removed all his own clothes followed by Jungkook's clothes.

He put his mouth on jungkook's cock,who moaned loudly in response.Tae started bobbing his head in fast pace.After some time jungkook came hard on his stomach.

He was now panting hard,

Jungkook : let me suck you off too

Tae : sure babes,

He laid and jungkook got between his legs,he started sucking slowly.tae groaned

Tae : baby don't tease!

Jungkook chuckled sending vibration to tae's huge cock.He started sucking fast.

Tae : yeah baby it feels s-so good

After some time he also came hard in jungkook's mouth,who swollowed all the cum

Jungkook : lets sleep now

Tae : no baby its not over yet,you started it ,i will end it

He yanked jungkook on bed ass up head down.He started sucking his ass hole and soon he entered his tongue.Jungkook moaned loudly.Jungkook was enjoying the tongue but soon he felt tae's fingers entering him,who started pumping his fingers on fast pace.

Jungkook : s-slowww d-downnn!

But tae ignored him,he knew jungkook is enjoying all this.

Jungkook : ahhhh i a-am about to c-cum!

Tae stopped making jungkook whined

Tae lubed his cock and laid sweaty and panting jungkook on his back.He spread his legs and entered him slowly.

Jungkook : ahhhh it a-always rip me a-apart

Soon tae started thrusting fast,he put jungkook's legs on his shoulders.He started thrusting  in animalistic speed.

So jungkook came again,but tae kept on going after 3 mins of torture of overstimulation,tae came in jungkook.

They laid together panting hard.Tae got up and picked jungkook.They both clean took showers and changed in clean silk clothes.They both laid down snuggling

Jungkook : i love you soo much,thank you so much for changing yourself for me

Tae : i can do anything for you,i love you more.

They kissed again and slept.

2 years went by

Both of them are living happy married life and they have twins.Kim taehun and kim jihun

Jungkook is now a Finance manager of multi national company.Tae is not anymore insecure,they love and trust eachother......

The End

This was my first written story,i know its full of mistakes but i love it because its my hardwork

Thank you soo much for all the love