8

Status: Unedited

Published: April 13, 2021

'Fuck...' Y/n thought as she saw her bag dangling in the hands of Christine, a knife was in her other hand. "Christine, put that down... My things are in there!" She tried to reach her when she was stopped by Precious, an evil smirk on their faces as Lavender was still running to where they were.

"Y/n! What the hell is happening?! Answer back, damn it!" Y/n gripped her hair as Senku was pacing back and forth. "Shut up, asshole, you're putting more pressure on me!" "Well, sorry I can't help it! I'm here, just worrying about you as you're getting bullied yourself!" "Do you want me to rip off that mouth if you're when we meet?!" Senku froze. "There, shut you up didn't I-" "Can you stop that?! We can't understand anything at all! And you have to pay for making Euree fall for you! He's supposed to be mine!" She made a hole in her bag as her things fell on the ground, one of them being the Stethoscope that Lesley and Jake gave her.

Fatima raised a brow and took the Stethoscope from the pile of Y/n's things, dangling it in front of her as she desperately tried to take it with her mouth. "Oh? What's the matter? Don't want your little toy to get broken?" "Let it go, Fatima. I'll kill you all if something happens to that Stethoscope." The four just laughed as their Leader, Christine, pushed her on the ground, causing her to land on her burnt arm. "Shit, that hurt..." They all laughed as she held her left arm, glaring at them with the most Lifeless eyes ever.

"Oi, Y/n? Y/n?! What the fuck happened?!" "Nothing to worry about, you Leek-Head, I just got pushed on the ground, Sheesh, I didn't know you care." Y/n teased as Senku's worry never left him. "Don't change the damn subject! Are you bleeding?" Senku asked, worried for the girl as she stood up to see her Stethoscope all broken on the ground. Her eyes widened but still kept her face as emotionless as possible. She stood up, her hair covering her eyes.

"Y/n?! Answer back you dumb bitch!" "Senku! What the hell are you screaming at?!" Senku flinched as he saw all the villagers looking at him with dot eyes. "I'm talking to myself, who else?" Kokuya pointed as his fists that were covered in blood. His eyes widened as he saw the tree in front of him that had blood on it's bark. "Y-You have been punching that tree continuously, are you sure you're fine?" He nodded. "I'm fine, I just couldn't get my mind to cooperate with me... I'll be heading in the shed if you need me." He walked to the shed as he gritted his teeth.

Y/n was almost on her rampage. No one still witnessed her true anger, she has a stamina that can't last for a minute, but she can still fight. "That was the most important thing to me... And yet you broke in in front of me... You have guts, huh, Christine?" They all flinched at her murderous aura. Christine just scoffed, not caring about how the other three were scared of the girl. "So what? I don't give a damn about your nerdy excuses, dumb ass. You're just a show off who's all bitchy and stuf-" Y/n lunged at Christine, only to be met by Precious and Keycie with smirks on their faces.

Senku went inside and rinsed his wounds with the Hydrogen Peroxide he made. He flinched at the contact but he was still worried about Y/n nonetheless. "Hey, Y/n, what's going on, now?!" Y/n was facing the two giants as she used her nails to scratch their faces, they backed away and held their faces while crying. They looked at the ground to see crimson liquid dripping down. Their eyes widened as Y/n lifted up her hands full of blood. Christine hid behind Fatima which annoyed the brunnette.

"Y/n?! " Y/n'S breathing fastened in pace as the two were still weeping on the ground. "Oh... What now? You still haven't seen this side of me until now? Well, I'll show you up close!" She was about to scratch Fatima when she was hugged from behind. She saw blonde hair on her shoulders and immediately knew who it was. "Lavender? Let me go." Lavender hugged her even more. "Stop this madness, Y/n! We'll ask for another one from aunt Lesley and uncle Jake!"

Senku sighed in relief at the sound of Lavender's voice as he bandaged his knuckles all cleaned up. "You almost had me on the floor with a heart attack, Y/n... Christine, was it? I'll kill her and her minions next time..." Y/n smirked as Lavender saw blood on her hands. She took a close look as Y/n tried to pull away from her grasp.

"You hurt them... Right?" Y/n nodded. "Yes... I hurt them." Y/n admitted as she looked back at them. She held out her bloody hands for them to take but they just cowered away. She sighed. "I'm not gonna hurt you again if that's what you're thinking. Now let me see your wounds, I'll clean 'em up. Don't hold them like that, your hands might contain bacteria." Y/n kneeled as she took the bag of cotton and the bottle of Hydrogen Peroxide from the pile of her things. "Lavender, can you please gather all my things?" Lavender nodded and followed the girl's orders.

"Come on, I'm not gonna hurt you..." She gently pried their hands off their faces to see them in tears and the scratches she gave them. She frowned. "Sorry for hurting you, I just had my eyes on Christine. Can you forgive me?" "Not that easily!" Y/n sighed and started cleaning their cuts. Neither of them protested. Y/n felt bad for them and they both noticed the small frown on her face as she cleaned Precious' cheek. Once she was done, she helped them up and walked to where Lavender was. They both looked at each other and nodded. They ran to her. "We forgive you, Y/n." They both said which caused everyone there to turn their attention to them.

Y/n smiled which shocked the two. "The Lifeless Queen..." "... Is smiling..." She just laughed and hugged them both. "Sorry for the scratches I gave you. It might leave a scar, though. It's all my fault." Precious shook her head and glared at Christine. "You aren't the cause of this, Y/n. Christine is..."

Christine scoffed as she and Fatima walked off inside. Y/n let go of the two and stared at her Stethoscope. She kneeled down and examined the broken pieces. She sighed and threw them in the trash can. "That's all broken now... I can't even use it anymore." "Use what?" "The Stethoscope that Vice President Lesley and Secretary Jake gave me as an advanced birthday gift."

"I'm so jealous!" He laughed as Y/n smiled. Lavender handed Y/n her things as Y/n tied them up with the ribbon that Keycie gave her. Precious and Keycie both held her hands, Y/n looked up at them as they pointed to their bandaged wounds. "You said that they'll leave a scar, right?" Y/n nodded. "These scars will mark the start of our friendship, forever..." Y/n just smirked as Senku was making more cola for Gen.

"Yeah, sure. Come on, class is gonna start soon. You two join the Arts club, correct?" They nodded as Y/n smiled. "Perfect, me and Lavender need your craftsmanship for Scientific Purposes. Got it?" She explained as the two nodded with smiles on their faces which Y/n thought was weird. 'They never smile around Christine before...'

"Well, looks like there's four of us now..." Y/n chuckled as she saw both her and Lavender's milk tea on their desks. She handed Lavender's tea to her and finished it just before the teacher came in.

"Ok class, so we'll be having an experiment about Colloids tom-" "Please, that's just child's play!" "Miss Y/n! Respect your teachers!" Senku giggled. "You never change, huh?" Y/n scoffed. "Who says I do?"