Valentine's Special

Status: Unedited

Published: February 14, 2022

A/N: Happy Valentine's y'all! It's currently 12:22 am when this gets posted and there's another part to this, though it'll be posted late. I hope you guys can wait!

Since you and Senku have now confessed a few days ago, you told Senku about going on a date on Valentine's.

He said yes.

As you were on the Music Club as Senku were on the Science Club, you two were the presidents and everyone knew you guys were the perfect mirrored duet anyone can ever play.

The arrogant but smart albino would always be blunt and straightforward.

You would be humble and would always leave clues behind for people to find out on their own.

Traits from your and Gen's diseased father who was a former assassin.

You would always bring your guitar and notes with you while skating to your favorite place to sing and relax, write songs as well.

Senku has been your crush since your first year as junior high school students. And though you are the sister of a Mentalist and the daughter of a Tricky Killer, Yuzuriha was quick to notice your behaviour.

You begged her not to tell anyone by treating her to hotdogs and milk tea, only then she agreed to your terms as long as you two find a way to approach the men of your dreams.

Now here you are, the day before Valentine's inside the Music room playing the piano while humming the little melody you wrote. You were told by Senku to wait for you after he finished making a vintage recorder in the laboratory.

God knows why the hell he needs one, but you secretly wanted one made by him to record your music as well.

"... I get lost...

... In your eyes...

... Then I feel...

... My spirits rise...

... And soar like the wind...

... Is it love that I am in..?"

As Senku was packing his things up, he heard your voice echoing across the empty hallways of the school, almost as if a ghost was dancing along to the music of its own voice.

"Must be Y/n..." he told himself as he glanced at the recorder one last time before leaving it on the table and closing the door behind him, his bag on his shoulder as he checked the time while walking to your club room to see you on the piano with headphones on.

"... I get weak...

... In a glance...

... Isn't this...

... What's called romance..?

... And now I know...

... 'Cause when I'm lost, I can let go~"

Senku can be seen standing by the door with his hands in his pockets, the organ underneath his breastbone beating faster than the speed of light.

The scientist walked close to you, taking his hands out his pockets.

"... I don't mind not knowin' what I'm heading for...

... You can take me to the skies~

... It's like being lost in heaven...