Part 6

Hai guys...

Enjoy reading 🤗

Shower your love to inline comments✨

Unedited...

------------------------------------------------------------------

"ɪғ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴏᴋᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʟᴏᴏsɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇɴ sᴛᴏᴘ ғɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴡɪɴ...😌"

"so it's fine I know you are fine but I can't sleep and you are also not sleeping...anyways I don't mind anyway if you are sleeping or not I will wake you up and for your kind information I am not asking you... I am saying it so get ready,"

Arjun said this in one breath, and without waiting for her reply he went out

Avni very well knows that he can understand her very well than any of her other friends so he and she share a very rare relation... Avni and Arjun are always together they are crime partners they share everything about them with each other every day... Vidyut, shivaay says they are in love to tease them but they ignore that as they themselves not know what they feel...

Avni signed and go to the washroom and changed herself. She is thinking it's a nice idea to change her mind but doesn't know it is possible or not for every time by doing the same thing. She can't ignore Arjun's and other's concern for her but she doesn't need that. She may be a good singer and arrogant for the outside world but she is still a sweet girl who had dreams... But she didn't show her vulnerability to anyone...

They went to a cliff where they usually hang out but others don't know about this place as they two only go to this place

"what are you thinking madam," said Arjun

"you very well know that what I am thinking right... so don't act and questioning me when you can't act at least in front of me "

"yeah I know but I want to hear it from u..." Arjun said calmly

Seeing her silence he continued

"avu and signs you can't be a week person... you need to fight and show that without them you are in this position and they can't destroy you again... But show them you can if you want... Make them understand what they lose... And think about Asha mom... Dad... Rii... Bhai... They all are here na why are u wasting your time on unwanted persons in your life" Arjun exclaimed

"I know that but I can't control myself some time and I had to spend some alone time to collect myself and you know that... And u don't worry I won't be a week person... I will show them what value they had in my life and I will make sure they regret their decision about abandoning me... " said Avni coldly

"Avu please don't speak like this I am feeling scared you can't hide behind a mask that you created and please don't be rude to anyone they didn't make any mistake in your life so why are you playing with their emotions you only speak nicely to us and your family what about other they will think you like arrogant rude fame... And I don't want that...

Arjun tries to make her understand but who hears... She is Avni... She doesn't care about anyone rather than her friends and family...

"I don't care Arjun other than u guys I don't want anyone in my life to come let's go we have college today na... Yesterday Rohan played a very game with us now it's time to show who is DEVILS and what they can do... Come"