Part 14

Unedited...!!

Ignore mistakes!!!

**✿❀❀✿**

After calling Riya, Avni went to get ready. Though she knew Rohan had planned something to stop her from attending the concert she decided to go. As soon as she reached there, she was welcomed by darkness. She frowned thinking where did he go when Rohan called her to come.

Suddenly lights came and Avni was dumbfounded by seeing the decorations there she thought she arrived in a different location. Never in her dreams, she imagines Rohan sitting in her front and proposing to her... This also happened so fast that she couldn't say anything as she was standing there like a statue. Soon she recovered from her shocking state and spoke

Avni: what is this Rohan, why are you sitting like this...? Avni asked Rohan though she have an idea about this

Rohan: What happened Avni... I just said my feelings and I know you too feel the same for me. Don't be shy and accept it. He said without giving her any chance.

Avni: and what made you think that I too had the same feelings for you

Rohan: I know Avni... you are just too shy to accept that...

Avni: Rohan I don't know what happened to you as I remember till yesterday you are all ok, you bet me to attend the concert when you know I will not accept it... when I accept that you were fighting with me to not to go in concert now you are saying you have feelings for me...!! I can't believe that.

She sighs and takes a deep breath to reduce her anger whenever she thinks about their friendship her anger will raise as the thought how can she trust him so much and said calmly

Avni: Anyways I don't have any feelings for you... bye, I have an evening flight for Delhi...

Rohan: you can't go to this concert Avni you know that

Avni: what made you think that

Rohan: I know everything Avni don't you think you can't face Mehta's... he asked raising his eyebrows

Avni become numb by hearing their name from Rohan but soon she recovered and asked slowly

Avni: how do you know...?

Rohan: don't forget who my dad is, Avni... I know everything, that's why I asked you to attend the concert or accept my condition...

Avni didn't say anything. She knows his dad and Mehta have some kind of relation but she doesn't know what type of relation it was. By seeing this Rohan continued

Rohan: I was 100% sure ki you would not accept but my bad luck you accepted it. But then also I want you to accept my proposal Avni. I don't know what happened between us. We were best friends, right?

Avni: no Rohan we were not best friends we were friends. She corrected him and said and I don't want to speak about the past, Rohan. I don't know you are Mr. Nanda's son if I had known this na forget about you being the friend I won't even talk to you in the first place itself...!!

Rohan: But why Avni I didn't do anything right...?

Avni: I am not answerable to you Rohan now I have to go

Rohan: go Avni but I will make sure you will not attend this so-called concert and you have to face your family. I promise you that.

Avni chuckled hearing this and thought something and moved from there.

"I have to do something so that Avni will accept my proposal. Umm yeah this will work but I have to talk to dad first". Rohan thought and called his dad...

Later in that day

Avni was in her room thinking about what Rohan said... She was thinking about whether she should tell this matter to everyone or not. She knows if she doesn't tell anyone about this, they will easily catch that she is hiding something from them. They will send Arjun to know the matter from her. And by Arjun, they will know this matter. If not like that she doesn't want to know anyone but she was thinking it's not the right time to know... Anyways Arjun will know that she had visited Rohan's house through Riya as she will tell him... And he will ask her.

And thinking about Rohan's stupid proposal she doesn't know how she controlled there, by not beating his hell out and she, now herself is very proud of her control...

She shrugged her thoughts and decided to tell Arjun once they reached Delhi. She called Riya and forbade her to tell this matter to Arjun which she argued first and later agreed.

Avni told everyone to get ready as they have to reach the airport by 3 now it's already 12. Everyone agreed to this and moved to their rooms to get ready. Everyone was surprised at her behavior as she is very much lazy.

Avni and her gang sat in their seats on the plane back to Delhi. Though Avni acts like she doesn't care, still her heart and mind want to go back to the place where she lived till now almost 6 years ago. She knows this time she can't come back as they will not allow them. She prepared for this also. The memories still present in her mind are the things that happened to her, practically throughout from her own house, memories of her best friends, her family (Malhotra). She spent her time in those memories which gives a sense of peace to her.

When she was lost in her thoughts there was a person who noticed everything. It's none other than Arjun and he knows something had happened before they came to the airport. He asked Avni many times what happened but she didn't give any reply and told him that she will tell everyone when they will reach Delhi. So now he is just watching her action. So, he just sits quietly giving the space needed to Avni.

Avni slowly opened her eyes as Arjun called her saying they reached Delhi. They go to the area where people waited for their loved ones. As soon as they reached Avni was hugged by her crime partner or we can say Riya who was choking Avni to death by hugging. Manik has to pull her back forcefully to see his sister then hug her. Then like that everyone was hugging them.

No one knows they are the DEVILS so there are no media present in there. The concert is like a face-revealing show for DEVILS. Through this everyone will come to know about DEVILS.

Once the hugging function was done, they left and began to head their way back home.

**✿❀❀✿**

Hope you enjoyed the update☺

if you like the update then vote, comment & follow

much love❤

~akku