23. Christening

My back hit the bed with a thud as Darren viciously removed his tie and jacket, that dark, possessive look in his eyes sending shivers up my spine as he watched me. My heart was still beating away in my chest, my breathing shallow, and my pussy as wet as Niagara fucking Falls. This was going to be a long ass night.

Sitting up on my elbows, I watched him remove everything from his body, his cock already at full attention again as it glistened with precum at the tip. I couldn't deny that I loved how much I turned him on, how easy it was to make him feel things he couldn't control, getting off on watching his cock weep with excitement for me.

Darren liked to think he held all the power, that he was always in control, but no matter how hard he tried to hide it from me, he couldn't deny how much power I could exert over him. You couldn't obsess over someone and expect them not to understand how deeply you were affected by them. I was his disease, and he experienced symptoms of me on the hourly. I made sure of it.

"You look amazing in that dress," he said, his voice low and husky with obvious lust. "But you have about five seconds to take it off before I destroy it."

Please fucking do. I never want to see the wretched thing again.

I met his eyes on a dare. "Option B is fine with me."

Darren didn't waste any time. Reaching down, he placed his hands over the delicate lace bodice and ripped the fabric apart like it was paper. He tore it all the way down to my navel, completely destroying Martha's hard work. As beautiful as the dress was, it was a falsehood. This wasn't a marriage. It was just a new public display of captivity and ownership. But if it made Darren happy, then I would oblige.

After yanking the rest of the dress off, Darren's eyes roamed up my half naked body, a ghost of a smile on his lips as he caught sight of the white lace thong that said "Bride" on the front in light blue rhinestones. His thumbs traced along the edges of the fabric, sending little shivers over my skin and making my breath hitch.

"Open your legs," he ordered, that hardened stare already moving for the apex of my thighs. A smirk almost formed at the corner of my lips when I witnessed his sigh as he came to the realization that my thong was crotchless. "We'll be ordering more of these," he declared before his mouth descended on me.

Pleasure burst over my entire body as Darren's mouth devoured my pussy, his tongue stroking every inch of me as though I was the meal he was starving for. His teeth suddenly grazed my clit, causing my back to arch and sending more of my pussy into his mouth, the fabric of the thong still rubbing against my lips adding to the sensation. I didn't even bother quieting my moans as Darren's hands traveled up my torso to grip both of my breasts, his thumbs and forefingers rubbing and pinching my nipples, sending new waves of pleasure straight to my clit. I was coming in minutes, my fingers gripping the sheets as I cried out from the orgasm that burst through every nerve ending of my body.

I hadn't even finished coming down from the high before Darren drove into me, his cock plunging deep into my aching core, enticing another gasp from my throat as my back arched to press my breasts into his bare chest.

"Oh, God," I moaned as he began to move inside me, fucking me in earnest and eliciting all the sounds I knew he loved to hear.

Taking my hands, he laced our fingers and pinned them at either side of my head, never once losing his pace. "Look at me, wife," he demanded, that last word touching my heart with a pinch of fear. I obliged his command, and my eyes sought his, those intense dark blues so full of violence and possessiveness, it was difficult to hold his gaze. "Tell me you're mine," he said, his voice dark and husky with lust.

"You know I'm yours," I replied deliberately on a moan.

"What am I, Jaden?" he asked, the expression on his face telling me exactly what kind of answer he wanted.