2. Meeting you - Yibo pov

"Yaaa Yibo...stop right there." Carman Lee yelled as Wang Yibo grabbed his helmet and started leaving for University.

"Okay mom, yes mom i am not going anywhere

"Okay mom, yes mom i am not going anywhere. I am going to eat it first. I will be late today for the class but that's okay because breakfast is more important than my future." Yibo rolled his eyes and pulled a chair on the big dining table beside his mom.

"Good, my good baby always listens to his mommy" Carman cooed at yibo's cuteness. How can she scold her cool and adorable baby who listens her and follow all her rules. She loves her two babies 'Wang Haikuan and Wang Yibo' very much and will never ever allow them to go out with empty stomachs as long as she is alive.

"Mom i am not a baby" yibo rolls his eyes again. Both mother and son bickers like this everyday cuz yibo always tries to sneak out without having his breakfast as he always gets late due to drockling every morning and not to mention his long showers too, but the fact is that they both love and care for each other very much.

"It's okay yibo, you should wake up early so that you can reach on time." Ying yue chuckled while serving his plate before taking her seat beside her husband.

"Mom, dad and i are done, we will be leaving for office now." Haikuan spoke while wiping the remains of the juice on his lips. They both bid goodbye to yibo, while Mr wang kissed carman's forehead and haikuan kissed ying yue's cheeks which turned the two ladies red like a tomato before leaving for the office, they always do this when they have an important meeting as their beautiful wives are their lucky charms, meanwhile yibo gulped his remaining juice down and was ready to leave.

"Aish these cheesy couples" yibo murmured under his breath.

"Yibo I can clearly hear you and I bet once you get the love of your life you gonna be more cheesy and clingy than your brother" Ying Yue teased yibo making the guy froze in his tracks and he blushed. How can she say such a thing to him, means yes he is gonna spoil his lover a lot but it's not a thing to say out loud that to be in front of his mother right?.

"Aww mom see his eartips turned red . Bo di you are so cute." Ying yue blurted while pointing at his ears.

"Saozi ( sister in law ) stop it". Yibo chided which came as a whisper and clumsily grabbed his helmet before typically running out of the mansion towards his bike as he knows this teasing is not gonna stop soon.

"Baby don't run, you will hurt yourself and drive slowly" Carman cautioned yibo and they both broke into a loud laughter.
___________________________________________

Yibo's pov:-

Ahh what a start of the day. I really turned into a red tomato in front of them. Ahhhh I need to maintain my cool and stoic image intact otherwise they gonna tease me like this everyday. By the way thinking about what yue jie ( jie - older sister ) said, she was not wrong though. Maybe I will truly turn into a clingy and cheesy guy only for my mate, a small naughty smile appeared on my face unknowingly. Aish what are you thinking, stop it bo. I scolded myself before mounting on my dear bike.

About dating, yes I have dated few girls in the past, and past means more than 3 years ago but I have never loved anyone. I mean yes, I cared for my exes but I didn't love them and the feeling was mutual from the both sides, so I felt that maybe this is not the time and I should wait before I get in a serious relationship, I don't want to play around anymore.

At University:-

Yeah finally!! I made it here on time by driving my dear motorbike at it's top speed. I turned my gaze down and patted my bike lovingly "You are my loyal girlfriend, you never let me down" I giggled and parked my 'girlfriend' at the parking lot.

I fished out my vibrating phone from the pocket of my pants and immediately slided the green icon after seeing the caller id.

"Wae ( what ) Hao Xuan ?" I replied his call in Korean as i am fluent in the language. Actually *cough* my ex girlfriend was a Korean and she taught me the language and I can say that this is the one and only thing I gained in that relationship otherwise I lost a lot of my money on her lol.

" Where are you yibo. Actually the class will start half an hour later because professor is still stucked in traffic."

" I am coming in just a couple of minutes"

" Okay we are waiting at our usual spot."

" Okay chingu-ya ( friend )" I cut the call before sliding my phone in the back pocket.

I walked into the campus and saw my friends standing under the big cherry blossom tree. Yes, this is one of the major reason that i love spring and that particular tree is our special spot . The view was beautiful and calming ,small single flowers from the tree were blowing and falling with the soft winds. I waved at my friends as they spotted me walking towards them.

"Okay guys now we all are here." Jiang Cheng said after he made sure that all his friends were there.

"I want to introduce you all to someone." He stepped closer to a boy whom i just noticed and hold his hand.

"Meet my didi ( younger brother )...xiao Zhan"

'Xiao zhan' I stared at that beautiful boy who looked way too more beautiful and adorable with the petals of cherry blossom shedding around him. His eyes were downcasted and I could feel that he was nervous. Oh now i remember that he is the boy about whom jiang cheng mentioned once when we all were watching a series that how that main lead is like his small brother who is afraid to trust anyone and is very naive, innocent and have a kind heart.

Suddenly the boy looked up and our eyes met. Okay now I admit that he has an angelic face. I don't know why but their was a sudden urge in me telling me to notice his every single feature. Those beautiful almond eyes, sharp and pointed nose, thin and soft lips, damn they are tempting and kissable, and what's that oh sh*t that damn mole. Wow he is really handsome, beautiful and cute. I smiled softly towards him which he returned with a breathtaking smile and I could see his two bunny teeth peeking.

"And he is Wang Yibo" i broke my daze when Jiang Cheng introduced us to xiao Zhan. I blushed at my thoughts and was really thankful that no body in my group was a mind reader otherwise I would have got myself in a great trouble.

"And this person here is Hao Xuan." He pointed at him before continuing " Yibo and Xuan are in my department with me in business studies."

"And they are yubin and song ji yang, they are in your department, a year senior from you. And you see this beautiful girl here, you already know her, my girlfriend meng ziyi. She is in arts department."

"Hello everyone it's really nice to meet you all. I hope that I will be a good friend and please take care of me." Xiao Zhan said in his soft voice and slightly bowed to us.

"Oh come on zhan , you don't have to be so formal. We are friends now so their's no room for formality here please". Hao Xuan exclaimed happily while patting zhan's head.

"Okay that's all guys. Let's catch up at lunch near cafeteria later. We are getting late for our class." Jiang Cheng babbled and grabbed my and Hao xuan's hand and started dragging us to the class.

I turned back to take a last look at xiao zhan who was walking happily with yubin and song jiyang towards the law department. I couldn't explain the feeling that was going on in my mind and heart.

'I wanted to talk to him. I want to be his friend' I mused before yanking my hand out of that grumpy Cheng and walking away with a small smile.