45. The wedding bells

Xiao Zhan in his white tuxedo, walked the aisle which was adorned with flower petals

Xiao Zhan in his white tuxedo, walked the aisle which was adorned with flower petals. He walked the passageway to reach the man of his dreams, wang yibo, who was eagerly waiting to hold his hand. They both decided to spend this lifetime together. And after discussing and getting blessings of their families, they finally decided to get married on this beautiful day. They chose to hold the wedding near ocean as the deep waters represented the depth of their own love for each other.

The place was decorated with flowers and ribbons and a huge wedding cake was booked. All of their families and friends were there to bless and witness their union.

The officiate started the ceremony. "By being here today, you've decided to declare, before all your family and friends, that a life by each other's side is far more beautiful than one where you walk apart. It is a promise to grow together, inspire one another and to dedicate each day to find ways to spread this love and light to the world around you"

"Please look at one another and join hands and repeat after me"

Xiao zhan and Wang yibo turned towards each other, joined their hands and they couldn't help but let out a shy smile.

"I, Wang yibo take you as my family, my dearest friend and my partner in life. I will support your dreams and guide your journey and never lose faith in your unceasing love. I vow in front of our friends and family to do this for the rest of our days till death do us apart" Wang Yibo said his vows while zhan too repeated the same.

"Mr. Wang yibo, do you take Mr. Xiao zhan as your beloved husband, to honor and care for the rest of your life?"

"I do"

"And Mr. Xiao zhan, do you take Mr. Wang yibo as your beloved husband, to honor and care for the rest of your life?"

Xiao zhan took a deep breath and smiled. It was really happening. He wasn't dreaming. Biting his lips shyly he uttered, "I do"

It was the time to exchange wedding rings. So, wooseok as their best man brought the rings to them.

"Xiao Zhan, I give you this ring as a symbol of my steadfast love and infinte affection to you. I love you so much baby" Wang yibo whispered and placed the ring on zhan's finger while zhan did the same to Wang yibo.

"I love you too yibo!" He whispered back.

"Wang yibo and xiao zhan, you have declared your lifelong dedication to one another and have exchanged chosen rings to remind you of this sacred vow. By the power vested in me, it is with my greatest honor to pronounce you, for the first time as husbands. You may now share your first kiss as a married couple." The officiate announced and yibo grabbed zhan's waist to pull him towards himself. Cupping his cheek with his free hand, he placed his lips over the other one's to kiss him softly. Everybody cheered for them as the married couple shared their first kiss as husbands.