Dark Night BOSS 3

When she saw the man under her gun, Xuan Yunzhi almost couldn't help blow the whistle.

How can she describe it?

She looked at it from the perspective of hunting countless top leaders, and this pair of skin was enough to surprise anyone.

A light silver suit perfectly wrapped his long body, exquisite enough to be called a perfect face, a pair of Danfeng* eyes lifted, a touch of playfulness appeared in the eyes, thin lips with a bright red smile, violent and coquettish. Lazy and dangerous.

At first glance, the appearance was enough to confuse anyone, but when Xuan Yunzhi saw the light in his eyes, the pistol she held stiffened.

The eyes are full of indifference, bloodthirsty, and endless darkness.

It was like a fierce beast, perhaps because it was fun, perhaps because it was hunting, and wrapped itself perfectly in this delicate and confusing skin.

"Master!"

"Si Dangjia*!"

"Stop!"

Shouting came from almost everywhere.

Xuan Yunzhi gritted her teeth and tried to think about everything about this man in her mind.

In this story, there is called the main head, and it is related to the black zone.

A name faintly emerged from Xuan Yunzhi's mind, Si Yunxie.

The biggest villain in this story, the current head of the family, is just a touch of color at the end.*

It seems that Jiang Xiaolian would be at the hands of Si Yunxie.

But shouldn't he appear at the end?

Why does he appear now?

If she didn't meet Si Yunxie, Xuan Yunzhi might still not care.

But she happened to meet him.

This man is the existence against the sky, right?

A beast that hides itself perfectly.

Relying on such a pair of skins is crazy.

She couldn't help but be silent in her heart, such a man actually lost to Nan Gongyu.

Gee, it's a pity.

Probably Nan Gongyu can win because of the 99 good luck value against the sky.

After thinking for a long time, Xuan Yunzhi only thought of such a place where Nan Gongyu could win.

Intersected by the nervousness of his subordinates, this Steward seemed to be a little leisurely.

He didn't have the consciousness that he should have with a gun on his head.

Xuan Yunzhi stared at him.

The man looked at him faintly, almost trying to see her through.

She raised her brows, and a smile appeared on her pale little face.

"Master Si, I was just forced to be helpless, wanting to save my life."

Si Yunxie listened to the words of this woman who didn't know the heights of the sky, and his eyes became more playful.

"You know me?"

While she was speaking, she changed her posture and still looked at the man with her eyes faintly.

"Si Dangjia is so famous, I'm afraid that only few people don't know you."

Seeing Si Yunxie not speaking, Xuan Yunzhi decided to fight quickly,

"The boss wants to live, and I want to live too. Could the boss provide me with a car and let me leave here? "

After being confused by this pair of skin for a short while, Xuan Yunzhi smiled and made her own terms.

Then she watched Si Yunxie nod his head and cooperate obediently.

"Go get ready."

The bodyguard who received the order glanced at Xuan Yunzhi and then turned and walked out.

At this time, there was a voice outside the door

"Let me in! Damn, I bought that bitch for 30 million, so I have to bring her out anyway!"

The voice was that of the potbellied businessman.

Because the door was open so that everyone in the room could hear clearly.

Xuan Yunzhi looked down for a moment and almost forgot about him.

When she was thinking, she listened to Si Yunxie’s lazy voice,

"Let him in."

note:

*I have no idea what touch of the color means

*Danfeng eyes- slim and a little bit slanted eye type

*Dangjia- to manage the household to be the one in charge of the family to call the shots to be in charge.
(I'd like to replace the word but I couldn't think of any)