Dark Night BOSS 6

Si Yunxie raised his eyelids,

"Get out."

Two words instantly made Nan Gongyu stiff.

When Xuan Yunzhi saw Nan Gongyu's deflated appearance, she couldn't help but laugh out loud.

Si Yunxie's killing intent disappeared all at once.

This guy has to keep it.

Her current luck value is too low.

But this villain is different.

He was born to be the darling of novel.

Then, a series of red letters appeared in front of Xuan Yunzhi's eyes, Nan Gongyu's good luck value was 97, and her good luck value was 1.

Uhh...?

Nan Gongyu's good luck value has dropped?

...Why?

Because just now Si Yunxie told Nan Gongyu to get out and lost two good luck points??!!

Immediately after a ding-dong in her head, the system that has not spoken suddenly made a sound,

"The existence of the big villain is born to check and balance the darling of the heavens. Because the big villain's restraint power is too strong, it is generally allowed to appear at the end. If it is too early, the protagonist will not be able to contend."

She thought of a way, should she let Si Yunxie appear in advance to check and balance Nangongyu?

But... as far as the level of their relationship goes, how could he listen to her?

Furthermore, this Si Yunxie tried every means to kill her.

This knot hasn't been untied, and she's still thinking about using it?

Then she heard the cold sound of the system again,

"Because the host has passed the life and death barrier and has the possibility of being killed at any time, the system will give the host a reminder that after walking out of this door, there will be snipers to hunt the villain. The host can use this as an opportunity."

After the system said this, it was completely silent.

In the original story, Si Yunxie was hit by a bullet and deviated from the position of the heart by two centimeters.

The bullet could not be taken out, there was always that bullet in his heart.

That's why this point became Si Yunxie's fatal weakness, and was eventually killed by Nan Gongyu.

Nan Gongyu held Jiang Xiaolian's arm tightly, and his gaze fell on Xuan Yunzhi's body fiercely.

Si Yunxie walked forward step by step as if he hadn't noticed anything.

If Xuan Yunzhi still didn't understand that Si Yunxie deliberately let her go by this time, then her so many years of mercenary experience would be useless.

Si Yunxie glanced sideways at Xuan Yunzhi, and a pleasant voice overflowed from his throat.

"Are you happy?"

Xuan Yunzhi nodded,

"En."

Xuan Yunzhi was thinking about the prompts the system gave her.

Perfunctorily.

"I'm happy."

Si Yun Xie laughed, his face became more and more weird, and there was a faint expectation in his eyes.

How long can the little things he let go by himself last?

One day? Two days?

But he didn't catch it too early, otherwise he will be disappointed.

Two people stepped out the door and saw the car parked next to the gate.

Xuan Yunzhi swept the surrounding buildings calmly, and her eyes were keenly swept across.

Si Yunxie stood still in front of the car,

But Xuan Yunzhi, who was standing behind him, did not move.

After waiting for a long time, She didn't notice any movement. Her eyebrows frowned slightly. Could it be that the system prompts were wrong?

As she was thinking about it, she suddenly felt a numbness in her right hand, her reflexive body was severely pressed against the car by an aggressive body.

"Wandering is not good."

Si Yunxie was very dissatisfied with Xuan Yunzhi's perfunctory attitude.

Xuan Yunzhi curled her lips and smiled,

"Didn't Master Si let me go on purpose?"

Si Yunxie laughed loudly.

"Little girl, so smart."

The darkness in his eyes became more and more enchanting.