Chapter 3

(1852 Words yay)
25/4-2021

Y/n – Your Name
S/n – Sisters Name
L/n – Last Name
F/c – Favourite Color
E/c – Eye Color
S/c – Skin Color

Y/n turned his head to look down on his sister who had her eyes on the new bey in the stadium, smiling softly and turned his head back to the bey and they watched it together as it still had a lot of stamina left.

Y/n knew HE.. no wait he WAS going to be the strongest no matter what it will take, he was going to be on the top with b/n and s/n. Now b/n starts to slow down, and s/n lets go of her older brother, y/n goes to pick it up carefully. Looking at his new partner in hand he clenched his fist with b/n in and made a new promise.. He was never gonna give up on b/n even if it meant he was going to get hurt.

Y/n didn't notice the dark aura around him but some else did.. S/n knew it was going to get ugly but she knew y/n only did it for revenge.. hopefully, if it gets out of control she knows she have to stop it but at the moment, she let him have his moment.

*Time skip*

- Hey, s/n?

- What now y/n?

- I think we should totally change our hair and clothes! y/n cheered

- Hm, Yeah! Let's do it! s/n agreed and cheered with her brother.

Both siblings went into their rooms and put on some darker clothes with hoods on, they didn't want their friends to notice them while going to the market. After a while they got ready to go outside and of course they pull their hoods over their head and went straight to the market to look for hair dye and new clothes.

The walk there was quiet and peaceful but after a while some of their friends walked on the other side of the road and both siblings put their heads low and picked up their pace to avoid them. What they didn't know that they turned around checking out the hooded figures but not before shrugging them off and turning to continue their way somewhere else.

*Time skip into the store*

They went into the aisle where the hair dye was, s/n picked the pink dye and y/n picked the f/c dye. After that they went into clothes aisle. S/n got some white shorts with a red tank top and of course y/n thought it was to revealing so he forced her to get a black jacket over which was kinda a drag for s/n but she didn't say anything.

Y/n also went with some f/c shorts and a f/c t-shirt, but also a jacket in f/c. They tried them on first and after that they went to pay for their items.. Well, more like y/n had to but their parents were quite rich, so it didn't really matter to him.

*Time skip (there's a lot I'm sorry)*

The walk back home was really boring since they didn't want anyone to notice them or know who they were. But something caught y/ns eyes and he stopped walking and saw a few bullies almost breaking someone's bey and that did NOT sit well with y/n, so he ran and took the bey before they were able to break it with the bullies' foot.

Giving the bullies the most evil eyes ever, watching them like a prey in the night, y/n said

- What do you think you're doing? Y/n said with venom in his voice

The bullies now unsure of y/n, just stared at him in disbelief.

- Huh!? I was talking to you! Don't those big ears of yours work!? Now y/n was almost screaming at them.

s/n rushed to her brother's side and calmed him down before causing more of a scene. The bullies ran away before screaming "Sorry" which of course y/n did not believe at all. Y/n only tched and went to give back the bey to the younger child before them. Giving this pure child his bey back and a gentle smile before turning around and walking away.