Chapter 5

(1079 Words)
26/4-2021

Y/n - Your name
S/n - Sisters Name
E/c - Eye color
F/c - Favorite color
R/c - Random country
B/n - Bey name

*No one's POV*

After that little incident both sibling just waited around until the speakers went off, telling them and the people around them that it was their plane that was gonna take off in 15 minutes and both hurried to the gate where they could board the plane.

Taking out their passports and showing them to the staff, who signaled that they were good to go on board. Y/n and s/n got to their seats and wait waiting patiently. S/n took out her headphones and began to listen to music while y/n closed his eyes, knowing now that the real adventure beings when they come to r/c.

Now.. Nothing was gonna stop him from becoming the best of the best...

*Time skip 3 years later*

A lot have happened the 3 years being around the world, going form r/c/1, r/c/2, r/c/3, r/c/4 to r/c/5.

Y/n was known for being the masked blader, but he didn't just blade with anyone.. No, only the ones he thought was worthy of blading him, of course he was pretty well known now, however no one knew of this so called "masked" blader.

Valt, Dante, Aiger, Lui, Free and lot more "legendary" bladers was dying to battle y/n, but the thing is y/n never saw them as worthy enough, he didn't want to waste his time battling them.. that was until Lean, Hyuga and Hikaru came into the picture and y/n's flare and resonance growing stronger and bigger each time he saw them battle and battling himself, which wasn't that often anymore.

But little did he know that Aiger knew better than anyone what happens if the resonance gets out of control..

This time he was going to Japan from r/c/5, both siblings were on the plane that was about to land in Japan, a very long flight made both very tired and just wanted to find a hotel as soon as possible.

Sighing loudly and looking out the window, y/n could see how beautiful Japan was, the speaker dragged him out of his own little world. Now getting ready to land, he stretched his back and leaned back a little.

*Time Skip*

Both me and s/n stood outside the airport waiting for our taxi that was gonna take us to the hotel. I couldn't help to glance at s/n, she had grown so much! Well, I have too but that didn't matter, my cute baby sister was growing up way tooo fast. Y/n thought while anime crying, he couldn't believe it, but never mind that now, his parents never tried calling or reach out to them which kinda sadden y/n, but they did fill up y/n's bank account with money from time to time.

They didn't need other people when they had each other. That was what y/n believed. While he was in his LALA land the taxi had pulled up already and s/n hit him lightly on the shoulder which caused him to snap out of it and put their bags in the trunk.

Both got in the taxi and watched people and buildings pass them by the window at a fast pace, it was kinda calming to y/n, he felt at peace watching everything pass him.

After like 20 minuets, they were at their hotel, both siblings got out of the car and y/n went to pay the driver while s/n took out their bags from the trunk.

Y/n took both bags since he was such a gentle man towards his sister, who didn't seem to care and went in the hotels lobby with her brother behind her.

Putting the bags down near the lobby desk. Y/n was the one to check both of them in of course, since s/n was being very anti-social and didn't really speak with anyone anymore unless it was y/n.

*Time Skip*

Now, they were settled in their shared hotel room, s/n had gotten nightmares lately and being the best big brother y/n could be, he let her sleep with him in the same bed sometimes.

Packing up their stuff, and getting ready to head out to eat, y/n of course forced his tired sister to change clothes before going out with him to a restaurant. Y/n also changed, he took some f/c pants with a f/c t-shirt and over that a f/c hoodie, also he wasn't going nowhere without his sunglasses even if it was late, he wasn't going to show his e/c eyes.

S/n finally got ready and so was y/n, they went outside to find any restaurant that caught their eyes. And there was this ramen shop near their hotel, just a few blocks away.

Both siblings went inside and sat down and waited for their turn, looking at the menu, some other people came in that he recognized by watching the recent battles, he believed the names were

Rantaro Kiyama, Sisco Karlisle and Valt!? The Valt Aoi? Shit..

The waiter finally came to me and s/n and took our orders and then left us be and went to the legend's table and i couldn't help to glance at them from time to time and that the Sisco dude must have noticed me and tilted his head and i turned my glance fast to look forward at my s/n who also seemed to noticed them.

Our order finally came after 10 minutes and we began eating like we have been starved for ages but i also noticed that Sisco was watching me from time to time, it made me pretty uneasy not gonna lie.

Finish up our food i payed and stood up but someone bumped into me and i forgot i had b/n in my pocket still, who fell out on the floor and the person picked it up and stared at it for the longest time.. Both I and s/n had wide eyes and unlucky me.. Sisco was the one holding it and i took back b/n and took s/n hand and made a dash for it, luckily i made it out and we ran back to the hotel.

*Sisco's POV*

It- It couldn't be b/n.. right? He couldn't believe it, this person was the owner of b/n? really!? What i didn't expect next was that the boy yanked the bey out of my hand and ran for it.. I just had to tell the others.

Cliffhanger :)))))))))))