Wings?|C!Dadza

"Where am i?" I mumble walking deeper into too cold forest. The last thing I remember is someone in a hood setting me down and running. I fell a shiver run up my spine as I hear a grown from somewhere around me.

I start walking a little faster trying not to attract to much attention to myself as possible. Also looking for something to eat hearing another grown near I stop and look around and felt an arrow shot a cut in my cheek.

After that I start running as fast as I can. I run into a tree looking around stumbling trying to think. I look up the tree and start climbing. After almost falling many times, I reach a branch I can hang off of. I look down to see myself surrounded my skeletons and zombies. I sat up there for felt like forever trying to dodge the arrows being shot at me.

Until an arrow shot my hand causing me to let go and slip gripping onto the branch with one hand grunting try to get up. Starting to fell tears well up in my eyes trying to let go of the branch.

I take a deep breath and try and climb back on the branch I start feeling the branch snapping "Guess this is it..." I let go of the branch excepting my fate my eyes locked shut but I didn't feel anything I just felt the air.

I slowly open my eyes to find a blonde-haired man looking at me slightly worried. "You ok kid?" "I-i think" "What are you doing out here all alone?" I look down slightly thinking on how I got here in the first place "i-i don't know" "PHILZA!" I hear an unknown voice yell "What!" "What's taking you so long!" "Uh Nothing!".

I look up at the man that saved my and see the wings on his back 'Wings?' I look at them curiously. I go to touch them but stop myself and look away shyly. "It's ok kid" he says fanning out his wings a bit. I look up and slowly go back in to touch them slowly petting them "so what to tell me what you're doing out here alone?" I look around and realize the sun is coming up looking back at him I say in a soft voice but loud enough to hear "I don't know the last thing I remember was someone walking away from me after leaving at the entrance of the forest...".

Philza P.O.V
"I don't know the last thing i remember was someone walking away from me after leaving at the entrance of the forest...". 'Poor kid...would the kids mind having a sibling. Yeah, they wouldn't care...' "Hey kid how would you like to come live with me and my kids?" I saw their eyes light up as they nod there head rapidly. I chuckle helping the kid of the ground and I yell for techno. I see him walking towards us in the distance I look at the kid to see there clinging to my leg. I smile and pick them upholding them in my arms. "You got a name kid?" I say curiously "um yeah its y/n.." "Mm ok well I'm philza you can call me anything you here my other kids call me though".

I hear her mumble my name under her breath as almost trying to remember it I smile as I see techno watching me. "Found another one that you couldn't let go?" He said making me chuckle. "Yup" I look down to see the kid has fell asleep in my arms. 'Being up all night must have tired them out' "techno can you carry them on you back?" "Why do I have to do it?!" "Because 'I' still need to get supplies and I can't do that and carry a sleeping child" "Ugh fine" he quietly says crouching as a sign to put them on. I slowly walk over to not disturb their rest.

After putting them on techno's back we decide to go straight home so we can get them on something more comfortable

Time skip

Techno's P.O.V

After getting to the house and setting down the kid on the couch I noticed there quite cold. I look around to see if anyone is watching and I take of my Cape and put it on them and walk to the kitchen where Phil is.

Y/n's P.O.V
I wake up to find myself on a soft, comfy couch I look around wondering where I am, and I remember 'Philza..' I look down at what's covering me to find a cape 'a Cape he wasn't wearing a cape...' I take the cape off and fold it nicely and set it at the edge of the couch I was now sitting on.

I look over to see what I assume is the kitchen and I get up slowly and walk overlooking in seeing philza talking to some sort of pig man. So, I knock of the side of the doorway to single I'm there philza and the pig man look at me. I look down slightly embarrassed "Hey kid you hungry" I hear him say opening the fridge I look up avoiding the pig man's gaze "Y-yes" "Steak work for you" I hum a yes and nod "Go sit on the stole it will be with you in a moment" I walk over to the farthest stole from the pig man and sit.

Philza's P.O.V
As I'm cooking the steak, I noticed Y/n is like avoiding techno I look at him then at her. I walk over to her and whisper in her ear "he's not as scary as he looks" chuckling. They laugh quietly with a grin on their face. I smile and give techno that 'you better be nice' face.

I look over to see their food done I grab a plate putting the steak on it I give it to them.

Techno P.O.V
'Why do I felt the need to protect this child I don't like children...' I see that they always have their hair in front of the one eye curiously is getting the best of me. I sigh to myself and walk over and sit down beside them there eating their steak "Hey kid." They look at me slowly I can hear their heart pound in their chest. "Why do you cover your eye?" "Techno!" "What I'm curious?!" "N-no it's ok" they say very softly.

Y/n's P.O.V
I take a deep breath and move my hair to reveal a patch of pig skin and a pig eye. Pig man looks at me not really shocked philza look a little shocked but not how I thought they would react. The pig man just hugs me and whispers in my ear 'I will protect you as long as I live' and let go and walked away now I was just frozen confused not knowing what to say or do.

"Guess you're part of the family now!"