Queen?|Royal!Eret

This is a royal AU
Pronouns:She/her

I stand in my closet questioning what I should wear for my first time out of the castle. My father has never let me leave the castle walls but since my mother's death he offered me the chance to go to the neighboring kingdom for a ball. With his eye on me the whole time of course.

I deside on wearing something that is cute but simple.

I spin around in my mirror fixing up my hair into a cute bun usually the maids would be helping me, but I've refused their help

Hair:

I grab my crown sliding it on smiling excited to leave these walls

I grab my crown sliding it on smiling excited to leave these walls. I walk over to my door slowly opening it starting down the hall that led to the stairs. I stop in my low-heeled shoes before starting slowly down the stair hearing my father speaking with the butler. As I come into their view, I can feel all eyes on me.

I look up to see my father almost in tears. I chuckle and walk up and hug him "You're growing up so fast" "I know" I look up at him with a smirk. He lets me go and straightens his jacket taking something out of his pocket. He pulls out a small knife.

My father as thought me how to use knifes, swords, bows and arrows since I was young to "prepare" me for the world. I wasn't surprised when he pulled that out, I shake my head and laugh grabbing the knife from his hand putting it in my stalking under my dress.

He locks his arm with mine and we make our way to the carriage that was going to take us to the castle. I hop in the carriage looking out the window at the cherry blossom trees surrounding the kingdom. I smile at the bright warm sun.

Time skip

As we pull up to the castle, I see the sun has somewhat set leaving a beautiful orange color to the sky. I take a deep breath as the carriage doors open. I stand up using one hand to hold up my dress. As I step out, I can feel the soft breeze run through my hair.

I look up at the castle it was huge, bigger than my castle. 'I wonder if the king has any children...' I thought as my father starts to lead me up the stairs to the grand castle door. When we got to the door my father handed what I think to be the invitation to the guard. I feel the doors start to open when they do I see a great big ballroom a beautiful crystal chandelier people everywhere, food, drinks anything you could think of.

I look at my father for permission to go. He gives me a soft nod I smile and start walking down the stair. I feel a couple eyes on me probably wondering who I was. I reach the bottom of the stairs and look around at a sea of people but just enough people to make it through. I see the area where the food is set up and walk over wanting to try the food. I mean having almost the same type of food everyday gets boring.

I look around at the servings of food spread across the table and I grab a bite sized cake and put it in my mouth humming softy in pleasure I swallow the cake taking a napkin wiping I extra from around my mouth. I feel a tap on my shoulder I turn around to see my father with a man who I take as the king has glowing white eyes and is wearing mostly blue. "Y/n this is king herobrine" I smile and give a small curtsey "Nice to meet you your majesty..." I feel him grab my hand shaking it softly "The pleasure is all mine..." I feel his eyes on me for a quick second. "I would like you meet my son eret" I look up to see him he is wearing a pair of sunglasses. I curtsey " Pleasure to me you your highness". I feel him lift my head up "No need for that" I stand up straight. I hear the king whisper something into the prices ear. "Well, I'm going to leave you two to get to know each other" I nod softly as him and my father walk away.

"Excuse me but I sadly didn't get your name" I come back to my senses at the comment. "Y/n" I give a small smile. "Beautiful name for a beautiful woman" I feel my face heat up at the complement. "T-thank you". "May I show you something?" "Oh, uh sure..." I feel him grab my hand lightly taking me what I think is the outside. 'Yup outside'. As we step out, I see a row of tree that go farther than the eye can see. "Come on" I look at him, nervous "Come on you'll be fine" "Ok..." he starts walking into the woods I look around seeing it's getting dark. I sigh following him.

I continue following him with the leave a stick snapping under me. We come out to a small opening with a beautiful river. I almost gasp at the beautiful site. I look at eret taking off his shirt. I turn around face almost a full tomato. I hear him chuckle "Come on join me" I back around to see him in the river. I sigh "Can you not look" "Of course" he turns around I grab the hem of my dress pulling it over my head. I take the knife off with my stockings. I walk slowly into the water "Cold~" I mutter.

I stand there for a second in the water to get used to it. Have a little bit I feel water get splashed on my face. I look at eret and splash him back. I laugh at his hair now covering his eyes. We start to have a splash off.

Time skip

We decided it was getting late, so we got out of the I grabbed my stockings putting them on putting the knife back without him noticing. I grab my dress and put it back on I start shivering a bit and I think he notice because I felt his cap fall over my shoulders. I look back at him and smile I turn facing him "Uh thank you... for showing me this" "Oh it no problem" I look up into his eyes. I wanted to kiss him, but did he what to kiss me?

He answered my question when he grabbed my face softly. Leaning in closing the gap that we had between us with his lips. His lips where warm, comforting. He pulled away for air I was holding onto his chest. I smiled up at him "Can I um ask you a question" I hummed as a yes "The reason my dad through this ball was for me to find a queen" I was almost taking back from what he said. "So, what I'm asking is..." I interrupted him "Yes".

He almost looked shocked at how quickly I answer. "But you might what to ask my father first" I could almost see his face turn white at the thought. I chuckle and grab his hand leading us out of the woods. When we got back and walked in, I saw my father with a worried expression on his face. I run up and hug him letting go of eret halfway there.

"Oh, sweet lord where were you!? Whys your hair wet!?-" I put my hand over his mouth to shut him up. "Father I'm fine eret took me swimming". My father looks relieved and angry. "He also has something to ask you" I look over at eret nodding at him to do it. He walks overlooking up at my father and asking, "May I have your daughter's hand in marriage?" He looks somewhat shocked at the boy my dad looked me. I nodded. He sighed "You have my blessing" I squeal and jump and hug eret.

That night was one of the best night I've ever had.