23

Art: twitter.com/shmeckdoesstuff

I've decided when I finish the main story of this book, I'll have some side chapters with just pure fluff! So I don't have to stop writing just yet.

The story is nowhere near over if you're worried about that though, I just started thinking about when it will be over and I don't want to stop writing.

Also, If you play Minecraft and are interested in joining the Origins server I mentioned, send me a message :)

___________

Smoke bellowed from the chimney of one of the many houses in the area, inside sat a tall tribrid and his goat-hybrid companion. The two sit in silence, simply enjoying each other's company, a Mug clasped in the brunette's hands with steam pouring out the top. Ranboo was staring out one of the windows, concern for his friends hadn't left since they had taken their own leave. The bi-colored boy couldn't help but feel something was about to happen, and it was going to happen to them. His communicator was clenched tightly in his hands, nervousness growing every second Puffy failed to respond to his messages. Did they not make it? Did the Eggpire ambush them and kill them? No, he would have seen the messages. Maybe they took them hostage. Tubbo hums slightly, catching the tribrids attention.

"Are you alright Ranboo?" the boy questions, twitching his ears. Ranboo glanced back down at the communicator, showing that the message had been seen but there was still no answer. Maybe she's just busy at the moment. Ranboo sucked in a breath in an attempt to calm his growing nerves, turning to Tubbo as the brunette offers him the cup of tea he had yet to drink, the liquid still steaming hot.

"I'm fine, just worrying too much." Ranboo finally responds, taking the drink from Tubbo without a fight, it'd probably do him some good to drink it. Tubbo nods, his ears tilting downwards as a look of stress takes over his teal eyes.

"I know, but Sam and Puffy are tough, and Tommy has the axe of peace, And Y/n has superpowers!" Tubbo exclaimed though the statement made Ranboo's worry increase. Yeah, Tommy had the axe of peace, and he could, surprisingly, use it pretty well, but the eggpire combined is a lot stronger than a 17-year-old in some diamond armor. Y/n has superpowers, but even they themselves admitted they don't know how to use or control them. What if Y/n accidentally blows something up, or kills someone innocent and makes everyone upset? Even worse, What if they accidentally kill themselves? A hand falls on Ranboo's shoulder, and the multi-colored boy blinks, turning to Tubbo who was looking at him with a mix of emotions, one that clearly shown through the others was fear.

"Ranboo, you need to calm down." The brunette said "You're working yourself into a frenzy." the goat-hybrid continues. Ranboo turns away, seeing his reflection in the dark glass of the communicator as his eyes fade from the bright violet back into their normal red and green. Ranboo lets out a sigh, deciding to shove his communicator back into his pocket and wait.

"I'm sorry." Tubbo shakes his head at the apology, lightly patting the taller boy on the head, since he could actually reach him while sitting down.

"I know you can't help it, don't apologize," Tubbo says, turning back to the chests in his home, searching for somekind of food item. Ranboo smiles slightly, turning to the fireplace in the house to warm his hands that had been chilled by the metal communicator, unaware of the figure gazing at them through one of the small windows.

___________________

Dream let out a hum, stepping away from the window and into the powdered snow, he had carefully avoided everyone he saw, though not many people were around the main SMP or L'manburg anymore so it was pretty easy. The eggpire had sent him the coords to Snowchester, saying his 'Target' had been here with Tubbo and Ranboo, but it seems like they're long gone no by Tubbo's words, having left with Sam, Puffy and...Tommy...A small grin grows on the mask man's face, Maybe if he finds them he can kill two birds with one stone. Literally.