Chapter 1

She was in a trance. Her back was being held by one man who used a pair of strong arms to support her buttocks so she was in a posture similar to a child urinating. He brought her in front of another man…And the other man grabbed her slender legs, encircling them around his strong waist before leaning forward…

What kind of situation is this? I’m dreaming; this has to be a dream!

In her confused state, she suddenly felt a foreign body slowly entering her most shameful place.

“Ah!” She screamed, using her hands to push against the man’s chest in refusal, but his skin was thick and tough, displaying the man’s extraordinary burly stature. Her small, delicate hands were not enough to tickle him, let alone be able to push him away.

She became anxious as even without experience, she knew this wasn’t a good situation. Her hands kept flailing and her legs that were encircled around the man’s waist carelessly kicked his back, making loud noises each time.

But her resistance was not a threat; on the contrary, it evoked stronger enthusiasm. He fell on her body, staring at her with a pair of red eyes and spewing warm breaths on her body. The two arms gripped onto her hips and his movements rapidly increased.

She cried in panic: “Go away, don’t…don’t do this to me…”

“Zhu Zhu, don’t be scared. Eldest Cousin promises it won’t be as painful as yesterday. Being a wife is like this; this is an inevitable course of events.” From her back came a gentle murmur–it was the man that was holding her that spoke.

Who’s Eldest Cousin are you? Which family’s Eldest Cousin would dare do this to their Sister Cousin? Please, are you mentally sane?

But the situation in front of her clearly was 3P, 3P ah! She really wanted to cry. She had watched these videos on the computer before, but never expected to experience it herself.

She definitely didn’t want this. Her reputation would be ruined. She’s only 18 years old, had only just recently entered college and had a great future ahead.

“No, no, you can’t!” She panicked and struggled in the man’s arms.

But either because of the man restraining her from behind or the oppression from the man in front, her weak body clearly couldn’t break free.

“Let Second Cousin finish; it’s not like this is the first time. Yesterday in the bridal chamber, you weren’t like this…” The man that was pressed on her gasped out a little impatiently but the action underneath his body didn’t stop.

What bridal chamber? Shitty bridal chamber aside, I may be an adult, but I’m still under the legal marriage age. I’ll be fined for having an early marriage!

She scolded them in her mind, when suddenly her view turned dark. The man behind her had bowed his head and kissed her. He gently rubbed her mouth, the tip of his tongue pushing between her lips, before immediately sliding into her mouth and entangling with her sweet tongue. He sucked on her lips, used his tongue to touch her uvula, nonstop sucking on her sweetness.

“Wu wu…” She was kissed to the point where she forgot to struggle and unconsciously became soft in his embrace.

It turns out kissing could also make one addicted.

This is a dream; it must be a dream. Otherwise how could a 3P situation appear? In the past, she was a good girl that had never even kissed before.

While kissing her, the man’s big hands holding her legs slowly moved towards her chest, gently caressing her pair of sweet buns, sometimes rubbing, sometimes pulling.