Chapter 4

After having his arm grabbed, Yun Shi Wei glanced toward the carriage’s interior before immediately flinging off the woman as if she was a hot potato. He stammered: “Who is your Second Older Brother? You’re so much older than me yet still calling me ‘Older Brother’–you’re not sick, are you? Others will misunderstand us. I have no relationship with you.”

“You’ll throw me away this quickly? But this old woman has even touched the plaything in the crotch of your trousers, hehe, and the size isn’t small. How about we have some fun one day? I’ll let you satisfy your craving for a woman.”

Yun Shi Wei’s entire face was so red that it seemed steam could come out at any moment. He shouted: “What kind of rubbish are you speaking? It was you that was shameless, running over whenever it’s convenient for you to do this and that. I have never agreed to do…”

Yun Shi Yi’s eyes flashed with Schadenfreude and purposely used a loud voice to reply to Ruan Zhu: “That woman is called Ma Cui Yun[a]who really likes our family’s Shi Wei. Some time ago, she even brought a matchmaker to our house to propose marriage, begging for Shi Wei to be her secondary husband and saying that she would pamper only him!”

Yun Shi Wei turned pale with fright: “Zhu Zhu, don’t listen to Eldest Brother’s story. If I ever had that intention, then let Heaven’s thunder strike me in two. Ever since we got engaged, I haven’t dared to think of anyone else. It’s Ma Cui Yun that tries to seduce me; I’ve been keeping myself pure for you.”

Ruan Zhu wasn’t the kind of individual that liked breaking apart a pair of mandarin ducks[b], hence she’d despise it if a man provoked another woman and then had a relationship with her (RZ). She deadpanned: “Second Cousin, you having a beloved is a good thing. Little Sister feels only happiness and wants to wish you well. My saying this is not to obstruct your future.[c]As the common saying goes, ‘Out of Heaven’s thirty three levels, the highest one is wherever you hold hatred; out of four hundred and forty illnesses, the most bitter one is lovesickness.’[d] Another day, I’ll have Eldest Cousin prepare a generous betrothal gift for you. Afterwards, we’ll send you to the Ma residence to marry and allow your relationship to advance. From then on, I hope you’ll maintain those good feelings for a long time with both sides of the family living in harmony. Wouldn’t that be beautiful?”

It was Yun Shi Wei’s nature to be honest and straightforward while being clumsy in speech. Unable to use flowery words, he was so worried that his brow beaded with sweat: “That’s not what I meant. I only like one person, Zhu Zhu, and that’s you. I don’t like Ma Cui Yun; she’s ugly, dark, and fat to the point where grabbing her is impossible.”

Ruan Zhu suddenly realized something: “Oh! The feelings are so deep that Second Cousin has already embraced her?”

Yun Shi Wei hurriedly shook his hands in refusal: “No, I said it wrong. She’s so heavy that no human is able to hold her.”

Ma Cui Yun’s face was ashen. Poking at Yun Shi Wei, she hurled abuse at him: “Who are you calling heavy? Who said I wanted you to hold me? It should obviously be this old lady holding you instead. That toy at your crotch has already been touched by this old lady, yet you want to pretend you’re innocent. If you didn’t look so fierce and that object in your pants wasn’t so large, causing me to think you’d bring me great satisfaction, did you think this old lady would cherish you?”

Wow, women from the ancient era were really awesome!

Unable to believe what she was hearing, Ruan Zhu involuntarily widened her eyes. This sort of awesome woman was also rare in her past world. No, rather than saying ‘rare’, it should be that she has never met anyone that dared to scold someone in this manner. At least in her past social circle, everyone was educated and would never use coarse words when blaming others.