CHAPTER 039

VIVAAN.

I saw her leaving as then my eyes went on Kiya.

But I took my phone as I too went away. To take a bath. I don't think so I can take more drama for today.

I started to climb at my floor as I saw Heer locking herself in room as Ruby and Shrishti waited for her outside. Banging and asking her to let them in. When did they became so nice to her.

But I ignored them as I passed them to go to my room. While Shrishti blocked me.

"How can you fight over Kiya with her?" she asked me as I looked at her coldly. Who the fuck is she to speak in our matters?

"I don't remember giving you permission for asking me questions?" I said as she sighed.

"She needs but I don't." Ruby stepped in between as I frustratedly sighed.

"You hate her. What do you want from her?" I said as she scoffed.

"Because I see myself in her,"

"She loves me. She agreed with this wedding " I said to her.

"Even I thought that until I realised that I was in the wedding gown with your brother. "

"Don't compare her with you," I said to her angrily as the door opened and Heer was standing angrily.

"Just fuck off!"  she said to me as I laughed like I was staying here myself. And than Ruby ran inside as she disappeared behind the door.

~

I don't even know if she is going to come and sit next to me at the the wedding stage. Where the pandit ji was speaking gibberish and I had to do what he wants me to do.

Everyone surrounding me. She wasn't supposed to come until told. And I don't know if she is coming. I didn't bother looking for her anymore. After what happened.

If she wants her father and brothers welfare she will come. And I have surprise for her too. So I hope she does come.

"Please bring the bride, " pandit ji said as my eyes went to look at the place where she was suppose to enter from. My eyes went wide by her sight as I belt like losing my sight at the current moment. I have seen many brides in my life. But looking at your own one made my stone hurt little flutter. No matter how much she was angry at me or I was at her. At this moment the only thing I was able to see was her. She came with four people beside her holding a clothe piece above her head. She wasn't looking up or she must have been smiling after looking at the surprise.

But she wasn't.

And the next moment she was near me. And finally looked up as I saw the smile forming on her face. And she instantly hugged Manav.

And then looked at me while I was smiling at her.

'Thank you' she mouthed as she stood while Ruby force her to and made her sat beside me.

"I hope you aren't upset with me anymore?" I asked her as she sat bedside me in whisper as she looked at me.

"Umm hmm I'm so happy. I forgive all your mistakes!" she said as I looked at her sarcastically.

"I wasn't apologizing," I said playfully as she laughed .

"I still forgive you," she said as we both chuckled.

As we payed attention to the most beautiful moment in our life.

During the whole procedure I kept stealing glances of hers as when the time came for phere I took her hand in mine and started to round along the fire. Sworing her all the happiness in the world.

And than we proceeded with mangalsutra and sindoor. I smiling at her as I applied it. She too was finally looking little happy.

And then the final words I was during to hear.

"Shadi sampan hui" the pundit ji said as the room was all in chaos of laughter. People's face full of smiles and happiness embracing the surrounding.

I'm marriage. I have a wife. My bride.

~

"Never sleep together at first night " an drunk man who we don't even know sitting between us brother was talking shit as I was waiting for the time to happen and me to leave. "If you urge at first night it's like giving up. Then you will forever be slave of her for sex," He again kept saying drunk as we gestured a servant to take this man away from sight.

"But honestly bro did you slept with Bhabhi at first night?" Ansh asked as the men left. Rudram looked at him with no interest. "C'mon tell us?" he insisted.

"Don't you know how our marriage led place? Why even ask?" Rudram said as I laughed along everyone.

"So you didn't sleep together that night?"

"Fuck off! " he said as he stood too. And left waving us bye from behind.

"That asshole. Can't even control a woman." Vansham said as I looked at him with disgust.

"Vansh let's go," Shrishti 's rang from behind like a dog he himself stood and left for going as all the remaining of us laughed at him.

And then I too stood as I started to walk out.

"Bro be careful. " Veer said standing beside me as he patted my shoulders and put something in the pocket of my suit.

I looked at it as I got irritated from them.

"Get lost you assholes," I said as I left them behind and walked away when I saw Manav surrounded by the womens of house. If they will be saying anything to him I will kill them all. I went to him as I saw that they all were talking well with him.

What is wrong with these womans? Why this sudden change of nature?

This is so abnormal.

"Ruby stop bothering him and make him sleep. He came on 24hours flight. And he have to leave again tomorrow." I ordered Ruby as she eyed me, and  she stood with him.

"Where is he sleeping? " I asked just to keep check on him. As she looked at me with irritation. Ha. She was was irritated with me?

"He will be sleeping with me in my room. " she said as my eyebrows raised on there own.

What!?

"He needs to be alive." I said to her as she scoffed.

"I can't leave him alone when he knows no direction of the house. What if he needs to go bathroom or needs something?" she said as I looked at her with disbelief.

But this is also her. Sometimes she is nice. And specially delicate when it comes to marriage or sibling. Even her history isnt that good with them.

"Fine then what about Rudram? Where wi-" before I could ask she interrupted.

"He will be sleeping with his girlfriend he said for today," she instantly said as I felt sorry for her.

Don't know when this man will actually come back to his senses.

"Alright then. Take good care of him okay?" I asked her as she sighed giving up on her irritation as she started to leave with him.

Okay then all things check.

Here I come my bride.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!!

They actually got married!!! Yay!!!!