36

50+ comments

                     "Your a dummy bitch" Jessica mugged Diddy

"Jessica" Amy said in a warning tone

"I'm sorry but i'm tired of him with the same excuse , even tho i don't like Monica this why they relationship ain't work out he was still stuck on Kiara and cheated on Monica and i promise you he go cheat on Ryan i'm beating his ass"

"Youon understand tho"

"Help me understand"

"When i asked her to be my girlfriend she died the next day ian tryna—"

"Nigga how tf you was supposed to know she was gone get hit by a fucking car?! if you don't go ask Ryan to be your girlfriend i kno sum"

"Jessica stop being insensitive, you know how much Diddy and Kiara loved each other, you know that hurt him"

"I'm starting think you using Ryan as a rebound"

"It's been 3 years why tf would do that"

"EXACTLY 3 YEARS , as your sister i'm telling you that you gonna have to eventually move on i'm not sayin you can't miss her but you gone end up hurting everybody you try to fuck with then think about Jj he gone get tired of meeting all these different people"

"Youon see me round here not tryna make no new bsf, i had to learn she gone i can't sit around here depressed she.is.GONE"

Kiara and Jessica was best friends ever since elementary school so it hurt Jes bad when she died , she was depressed for a long time but she knew she couldn't hold on to something that wasn't there

"Get a fucking grip Na'Jour"!

"Youon like what i'm sayin fine , but it's my job as a sister to tell you when you acting a bitch and Diddy you acting like a bitch rn"

"Wheew chile what i walk in on"? Tooka frowned

Jessica rolled her eyes and grabbed her phone walking out Amy house

"What y'all talking bout"? Tooka asked

"Diddy and Ryan got into a argument cause Diddy won't ask her to be his gf etc then he told me and i called Jessica to talk some sense into him but yk she had to cuss him out"

"Well why you won't ask her"? Tooka asked only to get a shrug in response

"You like her right"?

"..Mhm"

"That's fucked up Diddy" Tooka said

"Mmcht i do like her"

"Do she even kno bout Kiara ? i know this the problem"

"No"

"She ain't never ask who name det was on yo neck"?

"Nah she asked but i told her .. it was my other grandma"

"What the hell you lied fa , you shoulda told her"

"She was gone think i'm still stuck on her"

"Well is you"?

"No not nomo" he shook his head

"You better say sun fa Jessica tell her"

"She need to mind her business"

"And you need to talk to Ryan, Jessica only tryna tell her cause she know Ryan mad rn and yk how big Jessica is about they friendship"

"Ight imma tell her"