Authors note

Hey guys so this book is done too now. And I'll start the next one soon. But I've exams so it might be less frequent, I'll see how much progress I get done.

I'm so happy that people are actually reading this series. I have other books, one got a big reading instantly, anyway point is I'm glad people are liking this one. Means a lot

Also, I thought I'd do a wee run down of Skylars abilities. Cause I never 100% explained them.

Okay so Skylar was bit by a female Alpha when she was eight years old in Mexico.
The Alpha was part of a famous Mexican pack, one that was known for shifting into full wolves. So when Skylar was bitten, she gained that ability.
So she has three forms.
1. Human
2. Werewolf
3. Wolf

And she can swap between them instantly.

But since she's a twin she has extra abilities
She can feel when Scott is in pain, or when he has a really strong emotion. Scott can feel it too
But they learned how to turn it off, they can control when they share feelings, they can't control it when they're severely hurt, or unconscious. Because they can't stop the flow to the twin.

And, along with that, in this book, the void part, Derek explained how she can feel the packs feelings as well.
That'll be explained more in the next book. But basically, the exact same way that Skylar can feel Scott's pain, she can also feel other pack members pain. So werewolves, human, banshee, hunter, etc. she can feel their feelings if they're part of the pack.

AND, she can use that as a sort of tracker. But she can't control that yet. Mainly cause she doesn't know what it is. But she can find people based on their feelings

And, last one.
When Skylar is in her wolf form, if she looks at a dying or dead person. She can see their aura change, like a glow around their body.
And that's their subconscious/soul leaving their body. But it quickly disappears

Also, Nyx, you know her raven. I'm still undecided if I want him to come back, I think he'll be back most likely though.

Anyway thanks for reading

(Last book is up)

The McCall Wolf Twins || book 2 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara