33

It crawled slowly down my throat, almost unwilling to be swallowed, a strained gasp escaped my mouth as it finally slid down and left the sturdy taste of the unexplainably awful drink. Yoongi's eyes hadn't left mine for even a second, his hand still wrapped around the skin of my arm and his breath hitched up like it was an exercise to look at me.

He was beautiful, a glowing presence in a dark room, my body identified him as my soulmate immediately and every part of me wanted to lunge into his embrace and take comfort in his touch. But slowly the concoction did its job and the glow turned into a shimmer until it faded into nothing, his touch went from burning unexplainably to becoming a welcomed but normal pressure, my skin against his was still significantly effecting my breathing but somehow in a different way than mere seconds ago.

It dawned upon me then that we were still at my hotel room.

In the daze of Yoongi appearing I'd not let my mind travel to an explanation. His presence so powerful and my defiance to his request so adrenaline inducing I couldn't have focused on anything else had I even tried, but now that my mind was silenced, the walls up high, reality cracked through.

Yoongi was here, his body had teleported to my hotel. Which in turn meant that the gift I shared with him went both ways, an unexpected turn of events considering we'd been convinced the teleportation only worked to transport me to him.

I opened my mouth in an attempt to speak but nothing but a breath escaped me as I had no idea which words to utter. Sitting up in the large hotel bed I tried to collect my thoughts to figure out a way to communicate with the man in front of me who gave no sign of wanting to hear anything I had to say at the moment, he had let go of my arm, and was now simply staring at me, though not really looking at me it seemed.

I prepared to speak once more when a foreign breath caught me off guard and my eyes darted to the spot behind Yoongi. His eyes following mine to behind him when he saw me startled.

Heavy breaths escaping his body through sleep in the rise and fall of his built chest he was resting beside us, probably oblivious to his change of scenery and company Namjoon slept comfortably and heavily at the edge of the bed. How was he here as well?

My eyes shot between the sight of Namjoon sleeping and to Yoongi trying to get an explanation without asking the question, every word still stuck in the bottom of my throat refusing to make an appearance unforced.

Yoongi sighed and I was now fully looking at him, even in my muted state I felt a draw to him, different from before but still somewhat powerful. I admired the sight of his hair falling softly across his face, the way his eyes were almost closed from his obvious tired state and his lips slightly parted in thought like they always were.

"I was hugging him before I came here, in bed." Yoongi's voice was barely a whisper, loud enough for me to hear but surely quiet enough to not wake Namjoon.

His words span in my head, bringing someone with you when you teleported to a soulmate was something we hadn't even thought about being a possibility, it was so out of the box we hadn't even seen the idea approaching. Though I guess we had also limited the thought train to just me being able to teleport to Yoongi, with the addition of Jimin once in a while, so at this point could I really be thinking anything other than "What else could there be to discover"?

I nodded slowly to him. "We should let him sleep" I managed to mumble and he bent his head in agreement once before he laid back on the bed, pulling the duvet across his body and Namjoon's before he turned towards me again and pullet the remaining cover over me, covering us all under the big piece of sheet.

My mind was racing with thoughts of everything and nothing and sleep seemed like a foreign concept to grasp when there was so much to think about, however within minutes I felt my body relaxing into the comfortable bed as the sound of Namjoon and Yoongi's soft breaths played like a lullaby next to me and I fell asleep before I knew it.