Chapter 16: The Rumo Tribe

3rd Person POV
It was just another day for the Occult Research Club. But today was also going to be when Madoka returns from his accident. Thanks to Rias and Sona, everyone thinks that Madoka had a long vacation and that Issei Hyoudou never existed.

Madoka was walking towards the campus from the entrance, giving everyone a chance to see the new him. Respectively his face.

The girls had an interesting reaction to Madoka.

Random Girl 1: Oh my god! Is that Madoka?!

Random Girl 2: I think it is! What happened to his face?!

Random Girl 3: I don't know, but he does look very sexy with those scars~ *purrs*

Madoka shivered to that last comment.

Madoka's Mind: (What the fuck? I hope I can stay away from her. The girls at the ORC is just enough for me sheesh.)

What Madoka didn't know was the boys had other thoughts on their minds.

Random Boy 1: What the hell? Is that Madoka over there?

Random Boy 2: Damnit! I was hoping for him to stay in that vacation of his so I can get to see what Great Lady Rias's tits look like!

Random Boy 3: What's with those scars though? He looks like he had a bad accident or something.

Suddenly, a boy with blonde hair came from behind and attacked the second boy.

That blonde haired boy was Saji Genshirou. A pawn for Sona Sitri.

Saji: That's enough from you! I will take you to the student council to decide your fate!

Madoka's Mind: (Ooookay. Not expecting this.)

Madoka walked to his classroom, 2B. Yep he had the same class as Issei.

As he entered, he saw many reactions. Most of the girls were blushing, while the guys had a glare of hatred on their faces.

Madoka went to sit down, only to be stopped by the now known as the Perverted Duo, Matsuda and Motohama. Matsuda grabbed Madoka by his shirt and lifted him up.

Matsuda: You just had to come back huh?! So you can try and show up how you got Big Red and the rest of those babes at the ORC?!

Motohama: Matsuda, calm down, let's here him out before we kill him.

Madoka: *confused* Kill?

Motohama: *glares* You weren't supposed to come back here!

Matsuda: So take your scarred face ass outta here!

Motohama: And give us those big tittied babes of yours!

Matsuda and Motohama: SO THAT WE CAN HAVE HOT UNPROTECTED SEX WITH THEM AND NEVER CALL THEM BACK!!!

The Perverted Duo forgot about their surroundings. Xenovia and Asia, who are also in the same class as Madoka, felt disgusted and glared at them with the most hatred ever. Except Asia felt scared and hid behind Xenovia and the Kendo Club Girls.

Madoka: You said you'll kill me right?

Matsuda and Motohama: That's right! We're taking those ORC babes too and impregnate them and never call them back! We deserve them! Not you!

Xenovia felt so much hatred at the Perverted Duo that she was ready to whip out Durandal and neuter them. Murayama and Katase just held Asia close and were about to say something, but.....

...

...

...

...