Chapter 18: Rehab AGAIN

Madoka POV
I woke up with massive pain in my head. I checked my mirror and saw how dilated my pupils were.

Kiba checked on me and confirmed that I had a concussion.

Cause: I got dropped. A lot.

When the girls found out, they felt extremely guilty of themselves. From what Kiba told me, they were the ones who caused it because they were fighting over who would carry me home when I passed out.

I wasn't going to sit and ridicule the girls on being jealous of each other. I just need to sit out and wait for my fight with Vali a bit longer.

I was sitting on one of the ORC couches with Koneko, who was watching over me. It was no surprise that she had one of her snacks with her. The only thing that surprises everyone is when Koneko shares. No kidding, she actually shares depending on who the person is!

I tried to get up but I was stopped by Koneko.

Koneko: What are you doing?

Madoka: I'm just getting up to stretch.

Koneko: *stands in front of me* Let me help you with that.

Koneko grabbed my arms and helped me up off the couch as I slowly stretched and walked around for a bit.

I moved slowly so that I didn't fall over. But my headaches never stopped. Sometimes I heard ringing but not all the time.

I decided to go back and lay down in the couch but everything was starting to spin.

I felt myself getting ready to fall, only to be stopped by a pair of arms wrapping around me.

???: Madoka. You need some help?

I recognized that voice. I slowly looked around to see Akeno holding me.

Madoka: A-Akeno. How are you doing my priestess?

Akeno: *giggles* I should be asking you this. You're the one with a concussion.

I knew what I had but I know I wasn't going to get to the couch without some help.

Madoka: I could use some help getting to the couch.

3rd Person POV
Akeno then proceeded to help Madoka to the couch. Once they got there, Akeno gently placed Madoka on the couch so that he could rest his head on a soft and level piece.

Akeno then decided to lay on top of Madoka.

Madoka: A-Akeno, what are you doing?

Akeno: I'm just helping my tribal warrior rest. He needs as much as he needs for his next fight.

Madoka knew she was right, he had that major fight with Vali coming up.

Yet on the other hand, Akeno was very comfortable to Madoka.

Madoka POV
Akeno had her arms on my chest. Her legs were sandwiching mine as her hips were laying on my groin. I stared into her violet eyes.

They shined so beautifully I couldn't help but keep staring at them.

Akeno: *giggles* See something you like?~

Madoka: *smiles* Yeah, those eyes.

I felt my hands slowly wrap around Akeno's head as I undid her orange ribbon. Her hair slowly fell everywhere, but I was still able to see her eyes.

I gently moved her hair around as our faces had slowly moved closer.

I then felt Akeno's lips touch mine.