CHAPTER THREE

Cash

The little bitch tried to run.
That’s okay, I’ll make sure her punishment is a good one.
I rubbed my temples to calm myself. This girl was really pushing me.
I entered my room and internally smirked. This girl had no idea what she’d done. She’d unleashed something inside of me. The beast. The dominant in me. She was resilient. Not only had she lied earlier, but she had yet to obey my direct order. I took a few steps forward until I was just an inch from her face. Fresh tears ran down her cheek as she turned her head to the side.
“Was I not clear with my orders, Greta?” I asked, taking her wrists in my hands.
“Please…”
“Quiet, my pet.”
“I’m not a fucking toy!” Came her angry tone.
“Yes, you are. You are my toy to play with, to break, to put back together again and do it all over again. You. Are. Mine.”
She trembles in my grasp and tries to pull away. Twisting her around, I circle her waist and wrap my hand around her slender neck. I can feel her pulse racing when I tighten my grip around her throat. “Want to try that again, Greta?”
Her chest rises and falls erratically as her ass brushes against my cock. I know she’s scared, but if she plays her part well, I’ll do everything in my power to keep her safe. My lips brush her ear and I breathe out. “Calm down or you’ll have an anxiety attack, sweetheart.”
The last thing I need is her passing out on me or freaking out.
“Cash, I-I… please, don’t… I’m sorry.” She sobs.
“Breathe, sweetheart.”
She takes a few deep breaths and when I’m sure she’s calmed down, I glide my nose down the column of her neck. Maybe I should ease her into this lifestyle. She has no idea what she signed up for when she agreed to be my wife. “Relax for me, darling.”
“What are you going to do to me?”
“Nothing yet, let’s chat about the rules. I’m afraid I’ve neglected to mention the rules of this engagement. This isn’t your normal relationship.”
“I don’t understand.”
“I’m a Master, Greta.”
“Cash…”
“When we’re alone you’ll address me as Master. That’s the first rule. Rule number two, always be honest with me. Don’t lie to me, I’ll know it if you do. And last but not least, do as I say. Follow those rules and you’ll do just fine.”
“I hate you.”
“Aww, love you too, sweetie. Since you weren’t aware of the rules, I’ll let you slide on the punishment. But… I will give you a taste of what you’re in store for . I want you to take off your clothes and kneel for me, head bowed with your hands on your thighs. Make sure you spread them so I can see that delicious pussy.”
“No, I won’t do it.” She raised her head in defiance.
She may be brave now, but let’s see how she reacts when I bring her to her knees. I’ll break her until there’s nothing left of my little beauty.
“Strip. Now.”
Reluctantly, Greta took her clothes off slowly and got down on her knees. Still, she didn’t bow. I stood over her and narrowed my eyes. I put my hand on her head and forced her to look down. I wasn’t going to do much to her. Just put her to the test. I wanted to see how obedient my future wife was. So far, she’s a damn brat. I’d have to fix that.
“Spread your legs and show me my property.”
Greta clenched her jaw but did as I commanded. A grin spread across my lips when I saw she was shaved. I didn’t miss the hatred in her eyes when I took two steps back and took a seat on the sofa. I leaned back and watched the rise and fall of her chest. She was scared. Good, she should be very frightened of me. I’m a twisted man with sick thoughts of inflicting pain.
“Now, crawl to me.”
My cock hardened when her breasts swayed as she shamefully crawled across the floor. Her nipples were tight and inviting. All I wanted was to bite them and mark them with my teeth. I put my right leg out and slid my foot between her thighs. She raised her head and moaned when the tip of my shoe brushed against her pussy.
“Cash, please.” She whispered.
“I want to watch you come undone, my pet. Grind your pussy on my shoe and make yourself come.”
Humiliation and shame washed over Greta as her hips began to rock. Tears ran down her cheeks, obviously ashamed she’d complied with my demands. I reached down and grasped her breast, giving it a tight squeeze. I heard her silently chant something in Spanish. She was really praying to God when she was grinding her pussy on my shoe? That’s hilarious.
I chuckled darkly. “God can’t save you, pet. Nobody can. You’re mine until the end of time. You might as well enjoy it.”
“Fuck…”
I released her breast and wrapped my hand around her neck. “Come for me.”
Greta’s lips quivered as she rocked her hips violently. Hatred burned in her eyes as she let out a strangled cry as she came on my shoe. When she finally finished, I shook my head. “Look at that, you’ve made a mess of my new shoe. Clean it up.”
She went to stand but I nodded to my foot. “With your tongue. I want you to clean up the mess you’ve made, dirty whore.”
A knock sounded at the door, causing her to freeze up. “Clean it up, slut.”
“But… someone could see.”
“Get to it.” I ignored her. “What is it?”
Hayden, the new recruit opened the door and raised a brow. “I didn’t mean to interrupt, boss.”
“You didn’t. My pet was just doing some cleaning.”
He tried his best not to look at Greta licking my shoe. “There’s trouble downtown.”
“What trouble?”
“I’m afraid the cops have been sniffing around.”
“Close it down for the rest of the night.”
I glanced down at Greta and hissed. “Don’t fucking stop, slut! Clean your cunt juices off my shoe.”
“Ok, boss.”
Hayden scurried out of the room and slammed the door. Greta sniffled and licked my shoe. I put my hand at the back of her neck and murmured. “Good girl, now come give me a kiss and let me taste how sweet you are.”
Greta glanced at the door and I knew what she was thinking. She was wondering if she could make it out the door. I’d let her think she could and I’d give her the worst punishment of her life. Greta stood and tried to run but I caught her by the wrist. If I was a good man, I’d let her at least try to get away from the Devil. Too bad for her. I’m not a good man. I’m the fucking Devil. I yanked her back and held her firmly by the waist. “Where the fuck do you think you’re going? I’m not done with you. Not yet. Not until I steal a kiss from my future wife.”
“Let go of me, asshole. You don’t own me.”
“Not yet, sweetheart.” My left thumb brushes over the swell of her breast.
She doesn’t think I hear it, but she moans.
“I won’t marry you.”
“You will or you’ll find yourself in a worse position than you are right now. Do you really want to go back to him?”
“No.”
“Good, turn around and give your future husband a kiss.”
Hatred burned in her eyes as she turned around. I can’t help but smile. There’s something about her angry that makes my dick hard. My right hand wrapped around the back of her neck and I crushed my lips against hers. Just for a second, I thought I saw her walls begin to crumble. Only for a second, her gaze softened when I deepened the kiss. It made something inside me stir.
Was this how Knox felt about my sister?
Did he feel the need to protect the one woman that held the key to his heart?
“I have to go attend to business. Do not under any circumstances try to run again. Valenzio will call me if you do. You don’t want to be a bad girl, do you?”
“No, Sir.”
“Clean yourself up. Tonight, we will be attending a party.”
If only she knew, she’d really hate me.
The party was our engagement party.
And… I just might have a few surprises of my own.
But now, I have to go check on my guest.
After finding out Antonio betrayed me, death was too easy for him. I’d keep him alive for now. Torture him. Make him beg for his life. I entered the basement and leaned against the doorframe. Antonio raised his head slowly and opened his eyes. “Please, just kill me.”
“Giving up so soon? You disappoint me, Antonio. The man I knew never backed down.”
Knox circled Antonio, clenching a bat in his fist. He wasn’t the only one after revenge. Valenzio wanted his too. I’m only assuming Father Wesley would want a hand in toturing Antonio. Hence, why I’m here. I want my own revenge. He hurt Victoria and I’m thinking Greta would’ve been next if he hadn’t gotten caught.
“Just make it quick.”
“You’re not dying yet. Not until I get some answers. I know you were working with the FBI. Now, I want you to tell me everything you told them. Don’t leave anything out.”