Part 1

*Y / N POV*

You lay down as you keep your phone away after having a talk with your boyfriend. Your stomach was hurting a lot. You take the covers as you hide yourself in it but as the pain hits, your hands turn into a fist and tears form in your eyes. Your bed was a mess now from you rolling here and there. You rubbed your belly hoping that the pain would lessen but nothing helped. At this point you gave up and thought you'd just die. You laid there careless as you finally felt sleepy and fell asleep.

*Yoongi POV* 8 : 45 PM

I entered our apartment after work with my spare keys. I was exhausted hoping Y / N had cooked something. I wouldn't always rely on her and felt bad that she had to cook and stay up late for me but at the same time I was grateful. That is why I came home early today, so we could spend time together. I entered but I saw no one in the living room. I thought that she may be in the kitchen so I went towards it but saw the lights closed.

Yoongi: Is she asleep?

I went towards our bedroom and saw something unexpected. The room was really messy and I looked at the bed to see it even more messed up. I got mad but soon got worried as I saw Y / N laying on the bed in a position she would never sleep. I went towards her and took a look. She seemed pale and I saw dry tears on her cheek. I was really confused but shocked. I positioned her as I put the covers on top because she was cold. I had no idea on what to do so I called my sister.

*On Call*

Jennie: Hello

Yoongi: Jennie, could you come over?

Jennie: Why? What happened?

Yoongi: I came home from work and saw Y / N with a cold. Her state seems really bad.

Jennie: Is she asleep?

Yoongi: Yeah.....

Jennie: She must be on her period. I can't come over right now but get her some pads and-

Yoongi: Yeah, yeah, I know.

Jennie: Ok then. Take care.

Yoongi: Bye.

I end the call as I look at Y / N and sigh. I got up to prepare a heat pad for her cramps. After I came back, I saw Y / N attempting to get up. I quickly went to her and made her lay back down.

Yoongi: What are you doing?

Y / N: What? I was just getting up to give you food.

Yoongi: No need. And here. Keep this.

I handed her the heat pad. She looked at me confused but took it.

Yoongi: Why didn't you tell me that you were on your period? You could've called me so I could come home sooner. I got so worried seeing you like this as soon as I came.

Y / N: You were busy with work and I didn't want to disturb you.

Yoongi: *sigh* Y / N, Even if I am busy with work, you are my responsibility first. Beside you, I have no one. Please take care of yourself or let me do it.

*Y / N POV*

You were deeply moved by the words he said and how he cared about you.

Y / N: Yoongi I-

You stopped as you felt the cramps again. You groaned making Yoongi worried. You lay down as you closed your eyes tightly. Yoongi quickly made you lay down as he rubbed your belly a little.