Part 2

After a while, your cramps felt better. You looked at Yoongi and saw him with the same worried expression as before. You laughed looking at his face.

Yoongi:...Why are you laughing.....?

Y / N: Your face looks cute.

You saw his face turn red after you said that as he tried avoiding eye contact. He got up making you confused.

Yoongi: I-I'll be back in a while.

He left. You chuckled as you lay back not hoping for more cramps.

*20 minutes later*

You used your phone in the meantime while he was still gone. Soon you saw the door opening and you saw him with 2 plastic bags. You got confused as you sit up.

Yoongi: Sorry, It took time.

Y / N: Where did you go? And what is all this?

Yoongi: I just went to get a few things.

He came to you and put the plastic bags on the bed and started to take out the things.

Y / N: Chocolate.....Flowers.......Bear.........Chips........Candies.......Banana milk

And the list went on.

Yoongi: Here.

He said after taking out the last chocolate box.

Y / N: Yoongi, you didn't have to bring all this. These are at least 7 boxes of chocolate and besides there is candy too. And these teddy bears......I am keeping these.

I say as I hugged the teddies.

Yoongi: Who said all these were for you alone? I am gonna share too.

You were shocked because you barely saw him eating this stuff. He then came beside you and plopped himself beside you. He took the chocolate and started eating it like someone's stealing them from him. His baby behaviour made you really shocked.

You both talked laying in bed while he kept asking you about your cramps every 5 minutes. After 30 Minutes of talking, you got hungry. So you looked towards Yoongi and saw him staring at the ceiling with a weird face while his hands were in a fist. You laughed at his face, catching his attention.

Yoongi: ...what?

Y / N: Nothing, your face looks funny.

You giggle.

Yoongi: Yeah, yeah. Whatever.

He frowns and looks away.

You clung onto his arm and said.

Y / N: Baby, I'm hungry.

Yoongi:I'll cook you something. Come.

You both went to the kitchen and he cooked something you both like.

While you both ate, you noticed his stares.

Y / N: Why are you staring at me like that?

He chuckled.

Yoongi: You are cute.

This time you were flustered. You looked away but felt strange. You looked down and saw Yoongi carrying you. You were shocked. He took you to your guys' room as he gently puts you on the bed and then jumps beside you and then starts cuddling you.

Y / N: Yoongi, you didn't finish-

Yoongi: I am not hungry.

Y / N: Ok....but you need to finish it later. You haven't had a proper meal since morning.

Yoongi: Yeah, ok. I have to tell you something.

Y / N: Hmmm, what?

Yoongi: We're going to Paris.

Y / N: Really?!

You say with excitement

Yoongi: Yeah.

He says pulling you back in his embrace and pecking your lips.

Y / N: Hehehe. Yay. Thank you love.

Yoongi: You're welcome,

Y / N: I Love you so much.

You say cupping his cheeks.

Yoongi: I love you too.