chapter- 2

Y/n wore the dress and got her makeup ready. But happiness was nowhere on her face. The day she dreamed of from a very young age, was today but she hated it. She always wanted to get married to her Prince charming but now fate bought her to a forced marriage. Just to protect her close one's she sacrificed her dreams.
She was looking extremely gorgeous in that delicate embroidery worked on dress.

Y/n's wedding dress

Y/n's hair

The bride started walking down the wedding aisle....the groom who should not take his eyes away from the bride didn't wished to glanced at her. The bride who's eyes should be lit up by sparkle and joy were feeled with pain and burden.

Y/n and jungkook looked at eachother and their eyes widened realising who was the person they were getting Married to. Y/n's feet stopped on her place and she cursed herself on her mind. Jungkook couldn't process what just happened he turned to his mom on side and mumbuled "mom I can't marry this woman, she is crazy..." He said in a low tone. His mom glanced at him and mumbuled back in his ears "too late sweetheart, now she have came in front of media as your wife you have to accept her. Plus I think she is kind and sweet. And don't worry it just for a year" she said stepping back.

Flash back~~
Jungkook was in hospital to visit his friend. He asked on the front desk about his friends room and started walking their. But his assistant called him. He picked up the call as it could be important. He was walking to the ward while discussing about his schedule. Y/n saw him as she was going to walk pass him she stopped him and politely said "sir you can't talk on phone here, sorry you have to turn it off" "I know but it's important I'll cut the call when I enter the ward" he said leaving but she stopped him again"no sir you are breaking the rules, if you have to talk you have to go out" she said making him looking at her in annoyed " Is this how you talk to everyone? Do you even know who I am?" He said glaring at her but she couldn't care less " yes I know you are someone breaking our hospitals rule" she said taking the phone from his hands and cutting the call herself "thank me later" she said leaving. "What the actual f*ck happed just now. That stupid lizard just snached my phone. If I met her again I'll not leave her." He said sliding his phone in his pocket and moving to his friend's ward.

End of flashback~
'omg he is going to kill me. Why does it have to be him? Ugh but it was his fault after all' she was saying to herself while walking to him.
She was now standing in front of jungkook. He was looking at her with anger in his eyes. But she dared not to look back. 'why this rich monkey looking at me like this?' she said to herself.
The priest said few lines and after few bows their marriage was done. "you may now kiss the bride" the priest said making both of them panick and shocked. He leaned towards her and stayed in the position like people would think he is kissing her but there was still quite distance between them.
The marriage was over and everyone started leaving.
Y/n turned to see jungkook who was already looking at her. "Umm ok byee~~ see you soon" she said leaving but he held her hand and pulled her closer "where do you think you are going miss y/n." He said making her stumble by his sudden action "wHaT dO yOu mEAn" she said pushing herself away from him " I mean you have to live with me for this period....so get in car and don't get on my nerve" he said walking to the car. She got in the car without saying anything.
'wow this is so luxurious!' she said to herself checking out the car.
It has been few minutes but there was dead silence in the car... "so..where are we going" she asked looking at Jungkook but he remained silent. "Are you planning to kidnap me and kill me making it look like an accident 💀" she asked making him look at her annoyed "What the heck is wrong with you? Can't you be silent for some time?" He asked looking out of window "Nah- silence lowkely creeps me out, and about the murder part I have read that in many stories, but get one thing clear you cannot kill me I am the main characters" she said leaning back "ugh why it has to be you among everyone? Now if you didn't shut-up I'll really kill you" he said giving her a final glance 'what do he mean?I wasn't the one who wanted to marry him, his mom came to me asking for help or you can say threating me' she said to herself and again started looking out of the window.

After 1/2 an hour they arrived at the location. "Get out we arrived" he said before getting out of the car. "gEt oUt" she mimicked him getting out of the car. Her jaw dropped by looking the view in front of her.

 Her jaw dropped by looking the view in front of her

Jungkook's house

"Wooaaa is this luxurious house yours? How many people stay here? I bet not less than 20 people would be here, right?" She said excitement visible in her eyes "No I live here alone....with few people working. I hate crowd. And can you please stop asking so much questions" he said annoyed and left. She entered the villa while looking at everything amazed. He was walking at front and she was just behind him.
He walked in his room and Y/n followed him. Ace turned back looking at y/n. "I know a woman like you very well...so stay away from me." He said stepping forward to her. "Huh? What do you mean a woman like me?" She asked stepping back to maintain the distance between them. " You definitely know what I mean princess. Look you got ready to marry an unknown man for money and now you even came to my room. How much will a woman like you can fall for money" he said anger visible in his eyes. "Excuse me-" she was cut off when he grabbed her hand tightly and threw her out of his room. "Don't enter in my room, I don't like a hoe like you. Get it" he said and left before she could say anything.