chapter-13

They both were sleeping peacefully in eachother's arms when jungkook's eyes opened as light rays of sunlight hit his face. He woke-up and looked down at the beautiful face resting on his chest.

A small smile appeared on his face as he tried to got up without waking her up. He got up and went to shower. He came out in his robe as y/n was already awake she took her clothes and went to shower while he changed in to his office attire.

They both sat on the breakfast table as she said "we have to visit your mom today...." She said reminding him. " Hmm be ready I'll pick you up at 8" he said as she nodded.

They both went to work as the whole day passed. Y/n came home at 6 her regular time and started getting ready for tonight's dinner.
She wore a long silk gown.

She did her makeup and got ready

She did her makeup and got ready. As she checked the time it was already 8. She picked her phone and dialled 'ANNOYING MONKEY'.

Jungkook was driving as he was near the gate he received a call. 'STUPID LIZARD' he saw the caller ID and picked it up. "Yea come down I am waiting" he said and cut the call.  "Tsk this monkey never lets me speak" she said walking down.

She came down and saw jungkook's car was already there. She opened the door and sat in. "What a gentleman!! Thank you for opening the door for me" she said sarcastically. "Yaa who do you think you are that I should open the door for you" he said without thinking much and started the car. "Yeah nothing more than a replacement right?" She said with a smile on her face but deep down she just stabbed herself in heart.

He froze on the spot hearing her as he didn't respond. He didn't mean to hurt her like that but in the end he did. His heart was aching from the fact that how miserable he makes her feel. He felt bad for her. But his silence killed her even more.

Jungkook was driving as y/n turn on the radio. Euphoria was going on as she smiled hearing that pleasant song. As that was about to end her phone rang. She picked up the call.

"Where are you??" Taehyung asked "ohh I am actually visiting Mrs.jeon" she said as taehyung whined "did you forgot about our movie night??!? Mia just said she can't come but I have my other friends" he said "Taehyunga ofcourse I didn't forgot our movie night and don't worry I'll not ditch you like mia. And It's Friday we have a plan on sunday chill I'll be there." she said with a light chuckle. Jungkook's attention was fixed on her when she mentioned taehyung.

She cut the call and looked at Jungkook who was already looking at her. But he quickly turned his head back to front. He turned his head so quick that it could sprain his neck. But y/n noticed him and a smile appeared on her face.

They both reached as jungkook stoped the car in front of the door and gave driver the keys to park the car. Y/n's mouth was wide open looking at the grand castle in front of her.

"You lived like a fu!cking Cinderella" she said adoring the castle without realising what she said

"You lived like a fu!cking Cinderella" she said adoring the castle without realising what she said. He looked at her with one brows raised as she looked at him back and realised her mistake. She cleared her throat and said "I- I mean you ha-have a luxurious house" she said hitting herself mentally He wanted to chuckle at her childish behaviour but he controlled himself and they both walked in.

Mrs.jeon was already waiting for both of them as she hugged y/n after seeing her. And then moved to jungkook. Jungkook frowned at how she first hugged y/n not him HER OWN SON, but didn't want to complain like little kid.

But Mrs.jeon noticed his frown as Chuckle left her mouth. She asked both of them to have a seat. "I missed you guys so much, it nice to have you hear." She said with a smile and y/n have her a heartwarming smile back and said "it's our pleasure".

They all had full heartly family dinner. Mrs.jeon was happy as it was the first time she saw jungkook smiling so widely. They both were complaining about eachother's like sibling as she was enjoying it.

It was after so long this house was filled with laughter, jokes, and love. Mrs.Jeon had a genuine smile on her face, not that fake one she always had to maintain in front of reporters and people's. Her heart was filled with love when she saw how happy her son was when she was beside him.

They all had meal as y/n and jungkook was about to leave but Mrs.jeon stoped them.

"Why are you guys leaving so soon??" She asked sadly. "Mom it'll get to late if we don't leave now" Jeon said as his mother looked at y/n and said. "Why don't you guys stay here??" She asked them. "Huh?" Y/n said confused. "Yeah- jungkook you never spend time with me. You were always busy with your work, now when you have time you still don't want to spend it with me? Do you even know how much lonely I feel in this huge castle. At last I am your mother" she said as tears formed in her eyes.

"Mom-" jungkook tried to speak but couldn't as he didn't knew how much he hurted his mom. "We will stay here Mrs Jeon. We were leaving so that you don't have to take trouble for us. But if that's what makes you happy we will surely stay here, as his happiness lies in your" she said with a smile as Mrs.jeon hugged her.

Jungkook felt bad "yeah mom I am sorry I made you feel alone." He said as Mrs Jeon took him in hug.

"You guys sleep separately right?" Mrs.jeon asked with a small smirk. "Yeah" y/n spoke quickly before jungkook could even say something.

"Hmm we DO SLEEP IN DIFFERENT ROOM'S" Jungkook said in a teasing tone, looking at her. Mrs.jeon smiled and said ok than kook you go and sleep in your room I'll take y/n with me.

"Kook!!?!" Y/n said controling her laughter. His eyes widened at his mother's word as he curses himself mentally. He rolled his eyes and went upstairs in his bedroom. As Mrs Jeon showed y/n her room.

"Wooaa, it's too big for me, you can just give me a small room" y/n said in a low voice

"Wooaa, it's too big for me, you can just give me a small room" y/n said in a low voice. Mrs.jeon's eyes softened at her response. "I know this wedding wasn't in your favour. But child trust me I consider and love you as my own daughter" she said embracing y/n. "And I prepared this room for you, but if you don't like it-" "no it really pretty" mrs.jeon was cut off by y/n as she quickly looked down I guilt of speaking in middle. But Mrs.jeon Chuckled at her cute behaviour.

"Umm ma'am can I ask you something??" Y/n asked hesitatly. "Sure my child" mrs.neon responded "What makes you think that I am capable of this position and love? I mean I am pretty sure that you would not know much about me but you still trust and love me, why?" She asked curiously.

"Don't get me wrong sweetheart but-"

Hope you guys like it. If you do make sure to vote and do tell me about your opinions in comment section. Thank you for reading 💕😚