☁︎ᴛᴡᴏ☁︎

◤◢◣◤◢◣ɴᴏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ◢◣◤◢◣◤

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

┊       ┊             ┊       ┊

┊       ┊       ☆       ┊        ┊

┊        ☆                  ☆           ┊

★                                              ★

A long groan escaped out of a man who was stretching having his hands behind his back hearing a small crack exhaling through his mouth. "Another day down" you were sweeping around the tables, under the tables, and chairs giving the tables themselves a clean making sure nowhere was sticky or crumbs left behind. "So Cinderella, what are your plans tonight?" You went back where the trashcan was and dumped the dirt in it. "Take a shower, eat and sleep." You smiled turning your head to him sighing. "you don't get out? Have fun?"

"Well, I have a full time job, and as soon as it's over I'm exhausted. I would much rather rest than have fun." He nodded not complaining about that. "Not to mention I'm still going to school."

"Ah, right. I forgot about that." You two weren't the only ones here, some were at the back, one was upstairs doing her part considering it not that big as it is downstairs. While you and your coworker did the downstairs. "How's that going?" You hummed tossing him the dirty wipey as he threw it away. "That reminds me, I still have homework to finish." You groaned untying your apron as you heard him chuckle. "I'm glad I'm not a student anymore." You scoffed smiling as you heard a click, turning your head upwards there was a middle sized TV for today's breaking news.

"Today, Mr Suzuki walks off stage in a middle of an interview-" you placed your apron on one of the tables listening and watching as the females voices cuts off to hear Mr Suzuki say his final words before getting out of the cameras view. "Kinda feel bad for the guy." You turned your head to him, since the lights in the cafe were still on, his red hair covering his forehead just being below his eyes, in the dark it looked like lava coming in contact with water. In the light it had almost looked like lava. He had yellow eyes that clearly was like a fire that was never going to be put out. It wasn't gonna be that hard to find him in the dark. "Why?" He had put weight on his elbows pointing at the screen with his long finger's.

"The guy probably had a stressful day and isn't even allowed to show any real emotion, and when he does everyone goes crazy. It's like they expect him to be a robot to only have one feeling." you grabbed your apron going to the back. "Make sure to tell him that Ryuu." He chuckled as you went to the back as he raised his voice a bit for you to still hear him. "Like I'll ever get to meet him." You did the same changing out of your uniform into your regular clothes. "Who knows, maybe one day."