Chapter 9

*The trolls were walking through the forest*

Branch: Okay we're gonna have to be careful in this forest, we don't know what might happen in this forest

The snackpack: right

*After a few minutes Branch looked back and saw that poppy was slowing down and was looking a bit tired*

Branch: Hey guys think you can lead the way? I need to check on poppy

*Branch walked over to poppy*

Branch: You okay poppy?

Poppy: I Don't know...I guess I'm a little ti- *Yawns and leans on branch for support*

Branch: *Wraps arms around poppy* Are you sleepy?

Poppy: *yawns and rubs eyes* yeah

Branch: D'you wanna stop and rest?

Poppy: *Yawns* Sure...

*Poppy's legs began to give out underneath her, but branch was there to hold her up to make sure she didn't fall over*

Branch: guys? We're gonna have to stop here to the night, poppy's feeling a bit exhausted

*The snackpack, the leaders, the ambassadors and the delegates stopped walking and they fell asleep on the ground*

*Branch laid down and pulled poppy onto his chest and wrapped his hair around poppy like a warm blanket*

Poppy (sleeping): Branch?

Branch: Yes baby girl?

Poppy (Sleeping): thank you for keeping me warm tonight...

Branch: You're welcome Poppy *kisses poppy's forehead as he fell asleep*

*The ali-human was slightly asleep but she saw everything, she smirked a bit and fell asleep*

*The next morning*

*The Trolls continued walking through the forest, but poppy was still asleep so branch held her in his arms*

*The Ali-human stayed at the back so it could watch for predators*

*A few hours later*

*Poppy woke up and was walking with branch while the ali-human sneaked around until she heard a howl in pain and she howled back*

Poppy: branch? What's wrong with the ali-human?

Branch: I Don't know it looks panicked

Poppy: I'm gonna go see what's panicking about

*Poppy walked over to the ali-human while it was barking and howling*

Poppy: Hey hey hey calm down pup what's wrong?

*then out of nowhere the ali-human threw poppy onto her back and ran to where to the howls were coming from*

*Then when it came to a stop, Poppy saw another ali-human trapped inside a trap*

Poppy: *gasps* It's another ali-human

*Poppy tries to get close to it but it growls*

Poppy: Don't worry i'm not here to hurt you i'm here to get you out of here

???: Oh really poppy?

*Poppy turned around and gasped and saw...Creek with rope*

Poppy: Creek?! You captured it?!

Creek: Oh it wasn't all too hard, little ali-humans are gullible creatures and now it's led you right to me

Poppy: Oh no!

*poppy tries to run away but creek uses a lasso to grab poppy*

Poppy: NO! Let me go!

Creek: Never! You will stay with me! And you'll never escape!!

*the 2 ali-humans Howled and more 4 more ali-humans showed up and ran to go find branch*

Creek: Where do you think you're going?!

*Creek uses another lasso to capture the ali-human and it barks and howls*

*Meanwhile*

*Branch was getting worried about poppy*

Branch: I wonder where poppy is, she isn't supposed to be gone this long

*Then the 5 ali-humans came towards him they began barking in fear and panic*

Branch: Wait what are they saying?

*then out of nowhere one of them threw branch onto their back and began running to where creek was*

*Meanwhile*

*Creek was trying to pull poppy and the ali-human into a cage*

Poppy: LET GO OF US CREEK!!

*poppy screamed as she struggled to get away*

Creek: Shut up you little brat!

*then creek manages to throw poppy and the ali-human into her cage and locks it*

Poppy: You won't get away with this you Creep!

Creek: Oh please i doubt your lover boy will come

Branch: Don't be so sure creek!

*Creek turned around and saw branch riding on one of the ali-human's back*

Creek: What?! how did you?!

Branch: They led me to you

Creek: *Facepalms* That's what I get for kidnapping an ali-human

Branch: Girls! Get him!

*the ali-humans ran after creek, barking and growling at him, Making Creek Scream like a little girl and run away*

*Meanwhile branch ran to their cage and picks the lock*

Poppy: Branch! *hugs branch tightly* Oh thank troll you found us, we gotta get outta here

Branch: Say no more popps *Whistles to call over the ali-humans*

*the ali-humans teleport where to branch was*

Branch: Did you all take care of creek?

*the ali-humans nodded*

Branch: Ok good now take us back to the others

*The ali-humans nod and they put branch and poppy onto their backs and they run to where the snackpack, The leaders, the ambassadors and the delegates were*