Padre

Making your way from your room, you closed the door behind you

After taking a shower and changing, you met with Mina outside her dorm to walk to the common room.

There were the five other girls ready to go.

In the common room, there was Bakugo who was eating his breakfast. When he saw you, he sent a glare before turning back to his food.

You couldn't help but smile, knowing that he was still grumpy from the call yesterday.

Starting to make your way to join the girls, you felt something attach to your waist and start to pull you backwards.

Colliding into the chest of someone, you gasped at sudden contact.

They spun you around with their hands on your hips, and you were met with Sero.

Detaching the tape from your waist, you sent a slight annoyed look at him, "You know you could have just asked me to come over here."

"Then it would have lost its effect cariña." He kissed the top of your head.

*translation ~ darling

However, before you were able to say anything back, you were cut of by the voice of a perverted midget.

He came skipping into common room with a grin too big to be innocent. But then again, when was it ever, "Hello ladies, I heard you were going to the mall. I could tag along and be your bodyguard."

Frowning in disgust, he didn't seem to take a hint so he continued on, "Then maybe I can get a little treat afterwards."

He winked at the group of girls before you decided you had heard enough.

You activated your quirk and white rope like string came from your hand.

Though the string was thin, in order to use your quirk, it created holes where your knuckles were, making you bleed.

However, you continued to attach the string to Mineta's pant leg and fling him into the wall.

It wasn't incredibly rough, but enough to make him pass out.