La próxima vez

Laying out flat on your back, you tried to catch your breath

Class 2-A was out on the P.E. grounds sparring against each other.

Usually training is through something like a game or test, but something you guys did often was fighting against each other.

Today you all were specifically fighting the person your quirk had the least effect on.

With the uneven amount of students, you were the unlucky one who got paired with Aizawa.

But out of everyone in the class, you fought against him the most.

Because you didn't have the best control over your quirk, you often were put with him to make sure it didn't go out of control.

He called a 5 minute break a couple minutes ago, so you took that time to make yourself comfortable on the ground.

Turning your head to the right, you saw your hands that had become bloody from your quirk.

Your knuckles were aching, but you watched as the string from your quirk stitched your skin together.

Stitch.

That's what you called your quirk.

You weren't really sure what else you could call it, because all it did was stitch things together.

The white colored string made smaller holes around your bloody wounds and started to stitch the gaping holes on your knuckles.

When you first got your quirk, you were 5.

You had gotten a paper cut when suddenly a white string came from the cut and started to stitch the small cut together.

Only being 5 years old, not only did it scare you but it hurt.

It hurt a lot.

It still hurts, but your pain tolerance has gone up considerably since then.

Your quirk wasn't only hard to control, but it was also hard to understand. One thing that took you long to figure out, was that there were different types of string for defense and offense.