Chapter 22

"Okay, we can take a break," Heath says

"Okay, we can take a break," Heath says. I sigh in relief and plop myself down on the bench. Grabbing my water bottle I practically poor it all over my face, which is probably red considering how hard I worked today. 

When Heath told me that we were going hardcore today, I didn't actually think he meant hard hardcore. He used his boxing techniques on me, and let's just say that he won all the rounds. Heath gave me tips as well on some of my punches. 

Ever since I told Heath what his sister had said to me, he seems more than pissed off. I've had more hurtful things said to me other than a slut. I'm fine. Well, that's what I tell myself. I don't know what I did to piss Victoria off. It might be the fact that I'm spending more time with her own brother than herself, but that's her problem. If she wanted to have some alone time with her brother, by all means, go ahead. Don't attack me just because Heath had agreed to help me.

"I'm going to take a shower, I stink," I say. Heath laughs and nods his head. I wave him goodbye and head home. Just then I walk past the devil herself. 

"Prism," She says with a fake ass smile. 

"Bitchtoria," I greet her back and walk away.

♠︎ ♠︎ ♠︎

I watch as Prim heads out of the gym and starts her walk home

I watch as Prim heads out of the gym and starts her walk home. Victoria and Prim exchange a few words before Prim walks off. I wonder what that was about? Just then the devil herself enters the room. "Heath, what did I tell you about hanging with her?" Vic's annoying voice says as she stalks towards me angrily.

"It's really none of your business Vic, go away," I say walking away from her.

"I'm your sister. Older sister to be exact and I know what's best for you. She isn't. Heath I don't want you to go through that again," She takes a step closer to me. "I don't want you to be used again," She says quietly.

I know Victoria is just looking out for me. I told Prim that she and I aren't on talking terms, but the truth is, Victoria and I have been through so much together. I don't tell anyone this because it's a sore subject for both her and myself. Victoria has suffered through depression, she and I both got our hearts broken. That's what made Vic who she is today. A woman with no heart, just a fist that can knock your teeth out in less than 30 seconds.