20

At the moment Zheng Yu flew out, frankly speaking, Chu Yin was really refreshed.

As the heir to the top giants, in addition to the elite education, the physical training, and fighting skills that Lu Zhen received from childhood until now were not comparable to ordinary people.

His posture, angle, and strength were all perfect.

His long leg is full of explosive power, Zheng Yu was kicked with this perfect fighting stance.

...Cool!!

Chu Yin restrained her happy expression and tried to adjust an expression of surprise, panic, and horror.

Zheng Yu landed with a loud noise, and several students who happened to pass by were shocked. They wanted to eat melons but didn't dare to eat them in front of Lu Zhen. They hid their gossiping eyes and tried to watch secretly.

What happened??

Zheng Yu was beaten by Lu Zhen??

Wasn't Zheng Yu chasing Chu Yin??

Huh???

Zheng Yu fell to the ground and couldn't get up anymore. His annoying and flamboyant expression disappeared, leaving only a painful look.

Lu Zhen had a dark and grim face as he tilted his neck. He was full of hostility:  "Really, your mother."

Chu Yin was about to burst into laughter but held herself back quickly by pressing the corners of her lips.

It was a pity that she could not watch it in the first-class seat. The thought of Lu Zhen being confessed by this flamboyant man made her feel contented.

It would definitely be one of the rare adventures in Lu Zhen's life.

Some of Zheng Yu's brothers were watching in secret. Who knew that Zheng Yu was blind enough to slam Lu Zhe? They immediately felt cold. Sure enough, Lu Zhen didn't spare him at all and,  kicked him ruthlessly. It looked painful to watch!

After waiting for a few seconds, to see if Zheng Yu really couldn't get up, the brothers rushed up to help him. They apologized to Lu Zhen before hurriedly walking away.

Lu Zhen's icy gaze swept around. And a few reluctant people eating melons who were loitering around immediately ran away.

Chu Yin tugged at the sleeve of her school uniform and slipped quietly along the wall. After taking a few steps, she felt a scorching gaze fall on her.

"Sorry" Lu Zhen stared at her, "Did I disturb you two?"

Chu Yin: This Dog man weird!

She stopped and said seriously: "No, thank you."

Lu Zhen's lips twitched slightly: "He was beaten by me. You don't want to ask me about it?"

Chu Yin couldn't help but glance at him.

Although she didn't want to say anything to Lu Zhen, Chu Yin still replied, "He affects my study and it's very annoying."

Lu Zhen suddenly smiled.

Learning is more important than anything else. Her heart was really cold.

Lu Zhen's heart was a bit sour, but he was inexplicably smoothed out of his restless mood.

"So you like it when they're the  same as you," Lu Zhen couldn't help asking, "that studies well?"

Chu Yin looked at him more strangely, with a hint of scrutiny.

Lu Zhen still seems to have some interest in her, a nerd who is devoted to studying, but it is obviously very different from his previous life. Chu Yin didn't see the familiar aggressive in his eyes. Lu Zhen felt more interesting, so he stood there and chatted with her.