30

The next day, when Chu Yin was at school, she met Jiang Yan.

After they talked about yesterday's papers, Jiang Yan whispered to Chu Yin: "Have you heard about it, Yin Yin?"

Chu Yin asked, "What?"

"I heard that..." Jiang Yan said quietly, half-covering her mouth with her hand, "Our school's Apollo broke a door with one hand yesterday!"

Chu Yin blinked: "I haven't heard of it." Innocent and simple.jpg

"Hey, I know you don't watch forums but a lot of people were talking about this yesterday. Song Zhaolin was on the scene at the time. He said that Lu Zhen just pushed the door gently, and it crashed–"

Chu Yin shook her head and clapped: "Wow! Such innate power! So manly."

Jiang Yan: Hmm? Why does this seem familiar?

However, her mind was relatively simple. She didn't think much about Chu Yin's attitude towards Lu Zhen but said: "The school attached great importance to it. Last night, they changed and fixed the door."

Chu Yin continued to shake her head and discredited Lu Zhen without guilt: "It's useless. This kind of door can't stand his fist."

Jiang Yan was fooled by her: "Really, really?"

Chu Yin had a serious face: "It's true. He can make a basketball explode and make the door crash. It's better to avoid him in the future. He's dangerous."

Jiang Yan nodded: "I know."

As they were talking, they saw Lu Zhen's car had stopped at the school gate from a distance. When Lu Zhen got out of the car, Jiang Yan subconsciously hid behind Chu Yin.

Chu Yin gently patted her arm, and then whispered, "Let's go."

Jiang Yan: "Okay!"

As soon as Lu Zhen completely got out of the car, Chu Yin had already left.

Then, he realized that the eyes of the surrounding students seemed to have a trace of...

Inexplicable awe.

Lu Zhen: "..."
It's not me.

That door.

I didn't break it.

Lu Zhen took a breath, then walked calmly to school.

Song Zhaolin saw him from behind and caught up with him: "Good morning, Brother Zhen!"

Lu Zhen: "Good morning."

As soon as Song Zhaolin met him, he immediately started to babble his mouth: "Damn, you don't know what happened. Many people were gossiping about it yesterday. They didn't dare say it using your name. Everyone communicated vaguely."

Lu Zhen raised his hand and pinched his eyebrows. "It's a bit strange."

But the time and location of this incident, the crowd present, and his actions were completely different. This made it harder for him to find clues.

Song Zhaolin nodded, but he didn't get his meaning at all: "It's okay. Brother Zhen, how powerful your ability is, I want it!"

"..." Lu Zhen was silent for a moment, "I had a physical examination yesterday. There was no abnormality."

Song Zhaolin looked silly and sweet: "But many of the girls now feel secure if you're here~"

Lu Zhen: "..."