𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙪𝙨 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠

A week had passed since Dahlia's last interaction with Remus, and currently it was Halloween which meant that it was the week that third year students could make their first hogsmeade visit. Dahlia decided to go with Harry, Hermione, and Ron since Oliver was constantly practicing and Amara was actually studying for once.

As Dahlia was lost in thought Ron and Hermione approached the girl.

" 'lo Dahlia." Ron said

"Oh, hello Ron. Hermione. Where's Harry?" Dahlia asked not finding the boy with them

"He didn't have a permission slip so he can't come." Hermione informed her

"Oh no. Well why don't you two go ahead, I'm going to go find Harry, I may come by later."

"Alright Dahlia." Ron said

Dahlia said goodbye to the duo and went to go find Harry

"Now where would he be?" Dahlia asked herself

First she checked the Gryffindor common room, then she checked the library, finally she found the boy heading to the Owlery.

"Hello Harry." Dahlia greeted

"Hey Lia. I thought you were going to Hogsmeade with Ron and Hermione." Harry said

"Yeah I was but then I realized you were missing. I couldn't leave my twin alone."

"Twin?"

"Yeah, orphan twins." Dahlia lifts her hand for a high five only to be met with an unimpressed look from Harry.

"Ah come on, don't leave me hanging" Dahlia pouted

"Sometimes I wonder if you really are 18. You act like a child." Harry sighed, finally giving the girl a high five.

"Only for you Harry, I can be myself around my twin." Dahlia smiled

Harry only ignored her as he continued to walk down the corridor.

"Wait for me. Jeez, how are you walking so fast?" 

"I'm not short. The same can't be said for you"

Dahlia glared at the boy, debating on whether to show him 7th year hexes. But before Dahlia could carry out her plan, a voice from one of the rooms along the corridor called out "Harry? Dahlia?"

The two turned around to see Professor Lupin was the voice.

"What are you doing?" asked Lupin, "Where are Ron and Hermione?"

"Hogsmeade," said Harry, in a would-be casual voice.

"I'm keeping Harry company." Dahlia smiled

"Ah," said Lupin. He considered the duo for a moment. "Why don't you come in? I've just taken delivery of a Grindylow for our next lesson."

"Oh I wouldn't want to intrude on your lessons." Dahlia said

"It's alright, you can come." Harry assured the girl

The two followed Lupin into his office. In the corner stood a very large tank of water. A sickly green creature with sharp little horns had its face pressed against the glass, pulling faces and flexing its long, spindly fingers.

"What is a Grindylow?" asked Harry

"Water demon," said Lupin, surveying the Grindylow thoughtfully. "We shouldn't have much difficulty with him, not after the Kappas. The trick is to break his grip. You notice the abnormally long fingers? Strong, but very brittle."

The Grindylow bared its green teeth and then buried itself in a tangle of weeds in a corner.

"Cup of tea?" Lupin said, looking around for his kettle. "I was just thinking of making one."