Training- Lloyd

You drag your dad into the training hall and sit him down. "I'll do this, I'll prove it!" You exclaim and stand in the field. Nindroids from Borg's place appear and slowly advance forward...

You lift your ninja hood over your face and smirk.

"I will defeat you, bots of evil!" You say heroically. Behind you, your dad facepalms.

"Ninja go!" You cry and spinjitsu 3 of them into a wall, where they instantly fall into pieces. 2 bots come up behind you and grab each of your arms. You gasp and struggle, trying to get free.

"Kid!" Lloyd yells. "Remember what I told you! Don't get cocky, or you'll regret it!"

"Wonderful advice for an 11 year old!" You yell back sarcastically. You feel energy surge through you, as purple energy flows from your hands. You growl and fling the robots into the air, and shoot them down with purple energy.

"Nobody touches Y/N." You sneer. Lloyd rolls his eyes with a smile and walks up to you clapping slowly. "Nice... But seriously, cut the heroic quotes. You're starting to sound like me when I was young..." He laughs a bit and puts you on his shoulders.

"Alright daddio!" You giggle as Lloyd takes you out of the room for an ice cream reward.