More shit to talk about

Honestly I want to confirm some stuff about myself too before y'all get the wrong idea of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. First of all, my username.
When I first started shifting I thought that it would be funny to script that I could ask if Severus could throw it back.
I was pretty new to all this harry potter shifting stuff and I was just very stupid.
I asked him and after discussing about it he said ok like I scripted, but I never scripted whether he could do it or not.
And well now you know where my username came from.

2. I'm not blood related to the Malfoy family in any way possible.
I've confirmed this many times but I think that it's better to include it here too.

3. In the beginning of my shifting journey I wanted to have a funny af dr (this was VERY early btw) and decided to script some events.
I've also confirmed this to some people in the replies on my chapters, I've tried to share this earlier with y'all but it never shared the announcement which is very annoying 😭.
So if you see some stuff which doesn't make sense, hi.
Although I didn't script all of them.
And I've never scripted other people their reactions either.
This isn't a bad thing ofc, scripting events is okay and you should do whatever you feel comfortable with.

4. I've made a couple of mistakes, mostly bc of shift tok in November/December 2020.
Examples:
People told me and others that you weren't supposed to move, which you actually can.
You need to lay in a certain position, which isn't necessary.
It can only be the raven method, which isn't true.
Etc.

5. I never want to be involved with any kind of dramatic events, especially on tik tok.
I'm here to help y'all shift.
Not to cancel others for breathing.
I think it wasn't the best idea to start a tik tok account since people are very negative on there.
And I just have the feeling that people will also try to cancel me because they don't know me and this bookbook.
I always explain stuff on here and not on tik tok since I've got more friends here.
Followers, likes, etc, don't matter to me.
I just want to make sure that I'm helping people with shifting and also try to make them feel better mentally, which can be hard, but I care about y'all.
Y'all are my friends and I want to be able to help y'all in almost any way possible.

6. Yes, maybe my dr is getting pretty boring to y'all, but honestly?
I've been taking it more and more serious since it's apart of my life now.
As example, I literally love Lucius because I know him, because he's apart of my life.
But me and 1 of my friends are gonna try and group shift, just so y'all know that something probably will happen.
(Edit: we no friends anymore #yes)

7. I've not shared everything about my dr.
Y'all only see the fun side, but it's not all just "fun".
I want to keep the positive vibes in my book yk?
I can tell y'all one thing tho, I've scripted my grandparents into my dr a long time ago.
You don't wanna know how happy I am whenever I'm able to see them again, although it hurts whenever I leave that they're not with me anymore.
But OK OK OK

8. It's not possible for me to shift every single day.
I've seen some people who are extremely good at shifting, like extremely, and they're able to shift every day.
I'm not.
I take breaks and sometimes I'm too tired, or I just totally forget about it.

9. And ofc nobody is able to die or be tortured in my dr.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't think that any stuff which I mentioned is bad or something, because I only share this to update y'all a bit about me and my this book.
If something is bad, tell me please!