{0.4}

AVERY KING RUMOURED TO BE SIGNED WITH MARVEL?!

Ever since Marvel has announced the third Avengers movie, Infinity War. Multiple rumours have gotten out about who will be joining the MCU cast as one of 'earth's mightiest heros.'

Tom Holland has recently spoke out in a recent interview, confirming that he will indeed be re-joining the cast of Infinity War. Along with co-stars, Robert Downey-Jr, Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Paul Bettany, Sebastian Stan, Paul Rudd, Anthony Mackie, and Elizabeth Olsen.

Fans have yet to find out who will be fighting against, or who will be joining the Marvel family.

Recently, Avery King has been the buzz of the town after the Russo brothers started following King on social media. Also followed by Avery posting on her instagram, with the caption 'i have major news!! ...that i cant say yet'. Which led to fans speculate a possible contract with Marvel.

 Which led to fans speculate a possible contract with Marvel

But it doesn't end here. Yesterday, Marvel's Tom Holland posted a picture of Avery, with the caption of 'cannot wait to see you more often'. While that was a pretty big clue, Holland also replied to a fan comment with '👀' that said 'im still sticking with my theory of her being signed into Marvel'.

 While that was a pretty big clue, Holland also replied to a fan comment with '👀' that said 'im still sticking with my theory of her being signed into Marvel'

What do you guys think? Will Avery King be in Marvel's Infinity War? If so will her character be a hero or villain? Let us know what you think down below.

People also like:

Avery King on how it was like coming out to fans as bisexual

Scarlett Johansson's best played movie roles!

Captain America: Civil War funniest behind the scenes

Tom Holland on how him and Avery King know each other

QUIZ: Which MCU character are you most like?