{0.21}

INTERVIEW
(Again, bolded words is the interviewer)

Welcome, it's nice to have most of the Infinity War cast here!

Scarlett: It's amazing to be here!

Chris E: It really is

Now that we're all settled down, I'm just going to go straight into the questions.

Anthony: Let's do it!

This first one is for Robert. How does it feel to be apart of such a huge cast, compared to the little one you had in the first Iron Man film?

RDJ: Well, it's a lot louder let me tell you that. But overall it's quite the same. It just feels like one big family. And I'm proud at how much this MCU family has grown throughout the years.

That's great to hear. How often do you guys hang out with each other?

Chris E: A lot.

Scarlett: Yeah, we just love to hang out with each other and talk.

Anthony: Especially Lizzie and Avery. I think they hang out the most.

Tom: Yeah definitely. After Avery met Lizzie they've pretty much become inseparable. You took my best friend away Lizzie!

Elizabeth: Yeah, well she's got a new best friend

Jeremy: I swear Avery and Lizzie act like a married couple sometimes.

Paul B: They do!

Elizabeth: Not even!

Since we're on the 'Avery' topic, how is she like in general?

Scarlett: She's amazing. She is the most down-to-earth person I've ever met.

Jeremy: Yeah, she has one hell of a personality.

Tom H: That's what you guys think. I've known Avery for awhile now, and let me tell you, she is crazy.

Elizabeth: She is! Once you get to know her she lets you see her crazy side.

Anthony: Of course you would make it your goal to see her crazy side.

Elizabeth: Not like that!