Chapter 4

Chapter 4.

At school.

Kyle spun me around and pushed me against my locker. His face was so closed that I could feel his minty breath.

"You sure you don't like me?" Kyle asked making me shiver.

"For the hundredth and one time, Kyle. I don't like you! In fact, I hate you." I growled at him.

A hand shoved Kyle away from me. I look up and saw Tyler glaring at Kyle angrily. There were some people whispering at us or either staring at us.

"Tyler?" I called him.

He snapped his head to me and his frowned turned into a smile.

"Oh, is Tyler O'Donnell your boyfriend, babe?" He said while winking at me, making Tyler's head snapped back to Kyle's

"No. He's not." I said to him.

"Then why is he so over-protective over you? Oh, Tyler, you like Skylar don't you?" He narrowed his eyes at Tyler.

"Are you retarded? I have a fucking girlfriend." He said. 

Oh, yeah. Rebecca's his girlfriend. They don't seem like a couple. In fact, I forgotten that they're even a couple.

"Oh, Rebecca isn't?" Then," Kyle grabbed my hand. "Can I have the other twin, Tyler." He exaggerate the 'Tyler'.

"N-"

"I was asking Tyler." He cut me off coldly, making me shut up.

He turn back to Tyler who was staring at Kyle angrily.

"Well, Tyler?" Kyle called teasingly.

"She's not mine. So, it's up to you, Kyle." Tyler said and walk away from the crowd.

Kyle turned to me and grinned widely. It was sort of creepy and attractive at the same time.

"Looks like you're mine." He intertwined our hands.

He leaned closer to my head and kissed my temple.

"Hurry, babe. I wanna make this one-week-relationship special." He whispered seductively to me.

I yanked my hand away from his and rolled my eyes.

"I'm not yours and I don't want to be your one-week-girlfriend Why can't you leave me alone?" I scolded him.

"Because.." He thought for awhile. "the little piece of paper said you're my one-week-girlfriend so that's why I can't leave my girlfriend alone." He explained.

"No, let Rebecca be your girlfriend, then." I said to him with my head down.

"She's with Tyler." He said with a shrug.

"Then, go get other girls." I suggested.

I turn to my locker and enter the code. I stopped when a pair of, strong, warm arms wrapped around my waist. I felt Kyle breathe against my ear seductively.

"But I want you, Skylar." He moaned softly for me and only me to hear. "You always turn me on." He nibbled my ear lobe.

I bet my face was red as a tomato right now. I didn't know what to do. I just stood there. He finally let go of me and lean against the wall beside me with a smirk on his face.

"Okay?" He asked me.

"No." I fought back.

I didn't want to be anybody's. I slam my locker shut and walk away from Kyle.