Chapter-40

Happy reading 💙

Isabella's POV

I walked to my cabin silently but my mind was filled with loads of thoughts.

They should have trusted in my ability!

They should have trusted me more!

Or was it me lacking?

I don't know what I'm going to do next?

Am I not smart enough?

They made me doubt my abilities!

They made me doubt my confidence!

I feel like a loser.

They bruised my self-esteem!

I'm fuming inside. I want to vent it out or it would eat me alive from inside.

God...what should I do now?

I want to confront them.

Walking to parking lot I was about to open my car until someone hugged me from behind.

"What the hell?",I gasped but the touch was familiar.

Only one person can make me feel giddy with his simple touch!

I closed my eyes to control my temper.

"Let me go Aaron", I said as anger took control over me.

"You are safe. Let's get going Bella. Get inside the car. I'll drive", he said in hurry.

He seemed tensed.

"I'm not going anywhere with you", I said plainly.

"Baby, whatever it is it can wait.Let's go home now", he said as his eyes laced in worry as he came in front of me.

"I said I'm not going anywhere with you", I said as my hands turned into fist.

"Bella,I'm warning you get in the car right now", he threatened using his scary voice.

"I'm not going anywhere with you Mr.Kingston", I said glaring at him.

My nerves are bursting to scream at him.

Within a second he throwed me over his shoulders taking me to car.

I lost my last sense.

I bit his shoulder really hard. Hard enough to drew blood.

He put me down in pain.

"What the hell Bella?", He shouted at me as his hand moved to the bitten area rubbing it.

"What the hell are you doing Aaron? How dare you taking me forcefully? Of course it's your nature to always force things you want on others whether they like it or not", I said gritting my teeth hard.

I haven't been this angry in my lifetime.

I'm fuming like hell.

"Why are you so stubborn Bella? I'll explain everything to you.Listen to me once. Get in the car baby", he sighed catching my eyes begging me to understand.

"You make me sick Aaron. It was always me to obey you, understand you but you never understand me. No you never tried to understand me. How do you feel now after making me as a joke?", I said as a sickening feeling took over me seeing his eyes hurt.

But he masked it well in next second.

"I did what I want and I not regret it", he said sternly adding fuel to my flame.