Chapter-48

Happy reading 💙

Isabella's POV

"Lay..I'm coming. I'm on the way now", I said getting annoyed by her as I drove fast to the resort ending the call.

It's her fiftieth time calling.

We agreed to get together as we already have a lot to catch up.

Aaron was busy as he left abroad for business last week.

So we agreed to meet there.

We both were very busy handling the business for a week.

God.. I miss him like hell. I cried when he left.

He also don't want to go. But still I made him go as was equally important.

Though we were connected with our calls,texts.I miss cuddling with him.

I miss his scent.

I sound like a werewolf.

Another call came up.

"Lay..I said I'm coming...you..bi", I was interrupted by Aaron's laugh.

I miss him.

He will be reaching tonight.

"Babe..you sound too hot", Aaron teased making me laugh too.

"She is crazy Aaron. It's her fiftieth call in last one hour. Are you there?", I asked him as I stepped on my accelerator to reach the place soon.

We are planning to stay in resort for one week to 'spend some quality time together'.

It's not my words. It's Lay's.

"No babe.. I'll be little late. It might take one more hour to sign the deal. I'll be there in next three hours ", he sounded sad.

"You sound stressed. Looks like it's not going well", I asked him.

"This guy is a nut case babe. He is a psycho. He is too greedy", his voice lowered as he talked ill about his new partner.

This became a habit of us.

Talking ill about the people that are nut case in our field.

I laughed at him.

"You are enjoying this babe", he scoffed at the other end making me giggle.

"I'm sorry babe. You sound funny when you are really mad", I told making him groan.

"I have to go babe", he said in a hurry.

"Love you Aaron. See you soon", I said in a hurry too.

"No matter what babe..this sound unreal", he told making me confuse.

"What?", I asked.

"You loving me.. I love you Bella. Miss you wifey", with that he ended the call making me smile.

As soon as the resort came in to picture I saw Lay running towards me.

Getting out of the car I was attacked by the wild animal.

"Tell me the details now", she asked making me groan.

"What?", I asked innocently.

"You know what I'm talking about",her eyes shone with eagerness.

"We confessed and it's going well", I walked inside while she shouted.

"You", she ran towards me while I ran fast inside.