Chapter 3

-3 weeks later-
---------------------------------------
Davids P. O. V
_________________________

It's been around 4 to 3 weeks Y/N been here, and I still feel this odd feeling in my chest everytime I'm around her.
I don't know what it is.
I think.

I was in the mess hall early in the morning making myself breakfast.
It's the weekend so the campers can do whatever they want and then we get back on to activities Monday.
I sighed as I opened the fridge and grabbed a water bottle that's still felt warm. Today I can just relax, do whatever I want here at camp.
Since I can! I think I'll go out for a walk in the woods. I can ask Y/N to come too as well, I wanna show something I think she'll like.
____________________________________

I waited a while until Y/N woke up, I let her eat her breakfast and then I went up to her

"Hey Y/N, good morning:)"

"Good morning David"
She said with a soft smooth tone, she sounds calm.

" I was wondering if you wanted to come with me on a walk out in the woods, if you don't want to that's fine I get your probably still tried or... "
My voice trailed off at the end.
She stayed quiet for a min then looked up at me

" I would love to David. Sounds relaxing to go for a walk right now"

I smiled.
----------------------------------------------------------

We where out walking in the woods, the birds chirping and the wind slightly blowing. It wasn't chilly it was warm and calming. The long but also short green light grass blew side to side with the wind. It smelled like a water stream as the tress made noises.
Bugs on logs and tree trunks.
Sticks breaking when we accidentally stepped on one. *snap*
Leaves falling on the ground sometimes off there old big green friend.

"What a nice day huh?"
I looked at Y/N and gave her a smile, she of course as always gave her sweet calming smile back.

"Yeah, sure is."
Her voice was calm and quiet.
We kept waking until we where close to the place I wanted to show her.

"Oh, Y/N! I wanted to show you something I think you might like"
I said as I grabbed her hand and brong  her to a different path in the woods and walking a bit fast.

We got to the place I wanted to be and I could see the light in her eyes grew.
She was amazed. She smiled and looked around.

Where I bring her was a very special place, there was a little pond in the middle of the place with beautiful tress all around and butterflies flying all over as squirrels ran around and the light green grass blew slightly side to side. The sun was shining always right here perfectly, the light was bright but not to bright. It was just right. There where brown light logs near the pond where you can sit and relax. And Y/N loved it.
She looked at me with a wonderful smile. Her e/c eyes shined in the sunlight. It looked like the sun was only giving her the spotlight.
She gave out a light laugh.
A wonderful laugh, all of sudden I felt the odd feeling again. In my chest it pounded and felt like a werid kind of happiness. It swarmed my heart and hugged it, that's how it felt, everytime she smiled, everytime she laughed, everytime she talked to me and said I was kind and sweet.... That's when i realized, I don't like her as a friend

I liked her more then that.
I loved her.

______________________________________

We went back to the camp and I was still thinking about how I had these kind of feelings for her. Since when?
I was lot in my thoughts that I didn't realize Y/N was in front of me.
I stopped and snapped out of my thoughts and looked up at her.
She smiled

"Thank you David"
She gave me hug, I hugged back, I could feel my face go slightly red as I smiled

"Your welcome Y/N, I knew you would like it."
She pulled away from the hug and gave me a tap on my shoulder one light time then waved and went to go check on the kids.
I breathed out and then breathed in.
This is gonna be tuff.

--------------------------------------------------
Readers P.O.V
________________________________

When I gave David a hug I felt a lot of happiness. I felt so safe in his arms, and said "thank you David" I mean why wouldn't I? That place was absolutely wonderful! It was so nice and calming, the colors where perfect and David  standing there smiling made me feel even more happiness.
-
As I walked to check on the campers
I could see Max, Nikki and Neil staring at me.

"What the hell was that?"
Max said and gave me a confused look

"What?"
I didn't understand what he ment and nelt down to get to there height a bit

"You- David- you and David! What else?" He said throwing his hands up in the air like something unbelievable happened.

"Uhm I just gave him a hug that's all?"

"So you didn't kiss him?"

"What-..? No! What makes you say that"
I was confused to why they where acting so werid.

"Uh because you left him like a fucking red tomato that's why!" He said pointing at me then putting his hands in his pockets.

"No he just did something really nice and all I did was say thank you and give him a hug." I said

Nikki spoke up
"Then why did you go in the woods? Alone? Just you two?"

"He asked if I wanted to go on a walk and then he show me something."

"may I ask what the hell is that something? You keep saying that and it's just making me run with questions I hope that i don't think what that something is...?" Neil said as he pointed one finger up then doing another hand gesture.

" You guys are odd."

" Don't ignore the question!"
Max yelled out and pointed to me

" Okay okay! All he showed me was a nice part of the woods that's was calming and relaxing! God now was that bad?"
I said as I held out my hand

" Oh, you could of just said that first"
Nikki said with a smile

" Yeah you sounded like you did some teenager shit in the woods"
Neil said after Nikki.

" I guess so huh? Well whatever."
I got up again and they started to walk  away.

" What was that all about?"
I turned around to see Gwen with a confused look, walking towards me
I face her way

"Oh me and David went for a walk in the woods and I guess Max and them got suspicious about it"

"Oh, so did you kiss of something?"

"GWEN!"
I said, I could feel my face get red as she laughed.

______________________________________

It was lunch time and I went to the mess hall to go eat, I sat where I always sit.
With David, Max, Neil, and Nikki.
I was just eating my food, Max all of sudden said something

"Stop looking at her, you look like a fucking freak"

" Max language" I said to him and looked up at him.
He stick his tongue out at me and crossed his arms

"Not my fault the red hair won't stop looking at-"
He was cut off by David.

"Okay Max that's enough messing around, eat your food."

David acting a little werid the last few weeks
Is there something I don't know about that everyone else dose?
Dose he like me?

End of chapter 3.

_______________________________
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and that's it wasn't confusing.

Words: 1315