Chapter 8

Davids P. O. V
____________________________________
I woke up to another bright day!
I got up and stretched, feeling a tingling feeling run through my body.
I then got up and cleared my eyes.
Grabbing new clothes and going into the bathroom to change. I looked into the mirror, my eyes where a little droopy, my hair was messy,I looked a little tired. I then changed.
After I was done I opened the bathroom door and remember I have to go wake up Y/N, as much as I kinda don't like to do I have to.
I walked outside my cabin with a smile then walking over to Gwen's cabin first, giving a knock.
I heard her
"Yes I'm awake, be out in a minute David"

"Okay Gwen! I'm gonna go wake up Y/N now!"

"Okay David"
She said in a soft tired voice, I then walked off humming. Then at Y/N's cabin and knocked 3 times.
I heard footsteps (like always) and she opened the door, her hair was a little messy and she looked a little tired.
Shift
"Heh, Goodmorning Y/N!"

"Goodmorning David, I'll be ready in a bit"

"Okay! I'll be in the mess hall with the kids like always!"
I said with a smile, she smiled back and said okay. She closed the door and I sighed then walked away going to wake up the campers.

*Time skip*

I was in the mess hall sitting with Max, Neil, and Nikki. They where talking about today. I was just eating peacefully. "Oh hey Y/N!" Nikki said jumping out of her seat. I looked over to my side to see Y/N all ready and with breakfast (From QM) she say by me and Nikki talked to her and how she's gonna eat all she can.
Y/N laughed, then taking a bite of her food. I realized I was just staring so I snapped out of my thoughts and went back to eating. After a while we where done we made all the campers go out and do whatever they want leaving Gwen to watch them as me and Y/N set up the Mess Hall for the part today, we got the supplies and then got started.
Y/N was setting up the tables and I was hanging up colorful decorations.
We talked and made jokes.
"Ready for today Y/N?"

"Yup, ready to make sure the campers don't do anything crazy?"

"Yup"
We chuckled, I got down from the ladder and she got the last table set up. She then went to the food table and started setting up the snacks.
"Need help?"

"Yeah, thanks"
She said softly as I walked up to her and helped her with plates, cups, chips, cookies, and so on with the junk food. Hopefully they don't get sick or something, that's would not be so wonderful:( we set up the last snacks on the table and then took a small break and sat down on one of the tables, it's been an hour now.
"..*sigh*, longs day work" Y/N said Crossing her legs and smiled.
We gave out a chuckle and both took a breath.
"So is there gonna be a prom queen and king or?"

"Yeah, I guess it'll give the kids something to be up for. They probably don't really care though...heh, like always" my voice trailed off as I looked slightly down. Y/N out her hand on my shoulder, I looked up at her. "I'm sure they'll like it David. They may not show it but you know they'll be having fun at one point" she smiled and I smiled back. She got up removing her hand from my shoulder, feeling her touch gone made me feel a little cold.

"Well David we should get back to work huh?"

"Yeah, we should" I sprung up and we got back to setting up the dance floor then the disco ball. Getting the music supplies inside the Mess Hall and making sure there was enough CD'S for tonight to play. A few moments later there and there we where done!
"Done, and done! Woo"
I breathed out, it's been almost 2 hours I think? Y/N just nodded in response. "Oh you have some dirt on your face David hold on"
She walked up to me and licked her thumb once then wiped my face a bit.
I closed my right eyes since she was rubbing off the right side of my face.
Her touch was so warm, and nice
Shift
She was done cleaning the dirt off my face and then out her hand on my face. She looked pretty. Her eyes looked nice and calming, her S/C skin looked smooth, her smile was great.
I felt me blush a bit "all better David?"

"Y-yeah! Thanks"
I said, she then out her hands away from my face, I felt cold again.
"Well looks like we're done here"
She said putting her hands on her hips looking around at the place we changed up a bit for the party.
"Yup we sure are..."
We both smiled and walked out, the campers where doing what they always like to do and Gwen was sitting in the grass reading.
Y/N waved to her and went to go talk to Gwen. I just looked back at the campers and watched them play.
------------------------------------------------------
Readers P.O.V
___________________________________

"Oh you have some dirt on your face David hold on"
I walked up to David and Licked my thumb one time and then started to get the little smuge of dirt off his face.
He close on of his eyes I did, aw he looked a little cute when he did that.
I smiled from it and then when I was done I told him and we walked out and I seen Gwen in the grass reading so I caught her attention and went up to her. "What's up Gwen:)"

"Hi Y/N, so did you set up the Mess Hall for tonight?"

"Yup! Me and David put all the stuff and set up at the supplies in there, we should be all good now"
I sat down next to her In the soft green grass. It wasn't to hot out today so there was a light cool breeze, I liked it. It was calming. I just closed my eyes and with a slight smile I let the wind hit my face lightly. Refreshing:)
Gwen chuckled a bit and I opened my eyes and looked at her confused.
" What's so funny?"

" Oh nothing, just Davids a blushing mess-" she said before she slightly cut herself off saying the last part fast then looking back at her book continuing to read. I didn't understand what she ment so I looked around then to see David. He quickly looked somewhere else. Putting his hand on his other arm and swinging side to side a bit tapping his foot.
I couldn't help but chuckle from his slightly funny action's.

Me and Gwen talked s bit more then David cane up to us. He looked a nervous but I didn't know why.
Me and Gwen got up from the grass and facing him. I gave a smile and he seem to calm down and smiled back.
"So uhm while wait for tonight me and the campers are gonna go out for a walk in the woods and I was just wondering if you gals would like to come with to cause I need some extra help"

" Of course David I don't mind! "
I said with a cherry voice. I couldn't let him watch them by himself there just gonna be more of a handful then they already are. Gwen agreed to and we walked off into the woods on to the dirt path that lead us into different parts of the woods, David and I where in the back and Gwen was in the front with space kid holding his hand. Like always.
"Nice day huh?"
David said looking up at the sky, yeah it was a nice day.
"Definitely"
We went silent again for a bit.
Just waking. The campers where walking and Space kid was asking Gwen questions she blannly answered. Me and David all of sudden made eye contact we both gave a light laugh blushing a bit then looking away from eachother.
Why do I feel so akward around him right now? What's wrong?

"You two, blind idiots! How long are we going on this stupid walk?"
Max Said out of the blue, me and David looked down at the 10 year old.
" Why are we the blind ones?" I asked him
" Oh I definitely have no reason"
He said sarcastic and rolling his eyes, we where still walking by the way Max was just walking backwards.
" We're gonna head back soon Max"
David said to Max, he shrugged and sighed then turning back around to Nikki and Neil.
"There a good friend group, aren't they?"

"Yeah they sure are:)"
Davids voice said softly.
After a while we walked back to the camp getting ready for the guest to arrive.

End of chapter 8
_____________________________________
Next chapter will be the party of course:)
Bye darlings hope you like this chapter!

Words: 1548