☻︎𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎☻︎

Sunday, November 7, 2021
10am
Jade's POV

I wake up and feel like throwing up so I run to Ryland's bathroom and I end up throwing up. I rinse out my mouth after and go back to his bedroom. I lay back down and cuddle up to Ryland again. I try to fall asleep but I can't.

Why did I just throw up? Did I eat something bad? I don't think so. Was the white claw bad? Can they go bad? Who made white claw a drink? Wait focus. But seriously- wait no, but who? Ok ok, why did I throw up? Wait....I don't think we used protection last night. Fucking shit. I can't be pregnant, can I? Uh oh.

I grab my phone and text Nessa.

———————————————-
Nessa🖤

Jade🖤
I think I'm pregnant

Ness🖤
What?

Jade🖤
I woke up like 15 minutes ago and thru up. Last night Ry and I had sex and didn't use protection. I don't know what else it would be.

Ness🖤
Make a doctors appointment for today, I can go with you.

Jade🖤
Ok, thank you.

Ness🖤
np bub

———————————————-

I get up and walk into the hall. I call my doctor and after a few rings they pick up.

Call: thank you for calling the Los Angeles Onn Doctores Office, how can I help you?
You: hello I'm Jade Brown and I need an appointment for today.
Call: with who?
You: Mrs Dr Taylor
Call: the only open spot for today is at 12pm, is that ok?
You: yes.
Call: ok so we have an appointment for Jade Brown with Mrs Dr Taylor at 12pm.
You: yes, thank you.
Call: see you later, goodbye.

I hang up then hear someone walking. I look and it's Nick.

Nick: you ok Jade?
You: yeah, I just had to make a call real quick.
Nick: ok.

Bitch, no I'm not ok! I could be fucking pregnant!
I go back into Ryland's bedroom and wake him up.

Ry: it's too early babe.
You: I have a doctors appointment in 2 hours so I have to go.
Ry: ok, come back after
You: alright, but I might have to do something first.
Ry: ok, bye shawty Bae!
You: bye babe.

I get into my car and drive back to sway. When I get home I shower then change into a baggy T-shirt and black ripped jeans. I straighten my hair and do natural makeup then go upstairs to the kitchen. Kio, Anthony, and Noah are in the kitchen. I get a pop tart then sit on a bar stool.

Noah: wow Jade, I'm surprised your awake and here this early.
You: I got woken up.
Anthony: by who?
You: my stomach.
Anthony: what?
You: I made a doctors appointment for 12 because my stomach hurt. Also Kio, she said no.
Noah: wait Kio who's 'she'?
Kio: nobody.

Kio gets up and leaves the room.

Anthony: bitch you better tell us who this she is.
You: Olivia, he wanted me to ask her if she liked him and she said she has a girlfriend.
Noah: wow.
You: do you know where Nessa is?
Anthony: about 30 minutes ago she went with Jaden outside.
You: hm that's weird.

I go outside and look around. I go to the pool and on 2 tanning chairs are Nessa and Jaden making out. My jaw drops.

You: what is going on here?!
Nesa: please don't tell Josh!
You: how could you do this to him Ness, and Jaden how could you do that to Mads?
Ness: I-
You: owww!!

My stomach starts hurting really bad and I fall to the floor. Nessa and Jaden come up to me and pick me up. They bring me inside and lay me on a couch in the living room.

Josh: omg what's wrong with Jade?!
Nessa: I don't know.
You: stomach.
Nessa: ohh, we should leave.
You: your driving.

Nessa helps me to the car and she starts driving to the doctors office. My stomach doesn't really hurt anymore.

You: do you have feelings for Jaden?
Ness: maybe.
You: you need to tell Josh then.
Ness: yeah..
You: when did you start getting feelings?
Ness: when we were writing La Di Die, it's like we just clicked more than Josh and I did.

We get to the doctors office and go inside. I tell the front desk person who I'm there for and they lead me and Nessa to a room. I sit on the chair thing and Mrs Dr Taylor comes in soon.

Dr: so, what brings you in today Jade?
You: this morning I woke up to feeling nauseous and I threw up.
Dr: hm, have you done any sex lately?
You: last night.
Dr: did you use protection?
You: no.
Dr: ok, lay down and I'm going to lightly feel your stomach.

I lay down and Dr Taylor feels my stomach.

Dr: hm, I think it'll be best if we do an ultrasound to see if you are pregnant, and if we take a blood test to see if there is something wrong with your blood, i will be back soon.

She leaves and I stay laying down.

You: fuck, what if I am pregnant?
Nessa: you'll be ok, you have many friends to help raise him or her.
You: what will Ryland say? Does he want a kid?
Nessa: it'll be ok, you will be a great mom even if Ryland doesn't want it.
You: don't call him or her an it!
Nessa: sorry.

Dr Taylor comes back with a machine thing and a box, she sets both up. First she draws my blood and puts it in a thing. Then she starts the ultrasound and looks at the computer.

Dr: well it doesn't look like your pregnant. Have you had your regular periods?
You: yeah.
Dr: ok, let me take the blood to the back and I'll be back in a few minutes.

She leaves with my blood and comes back a few minutes later with papers.

Dr: so, we looked at your blood and it shows that you might have a food disorder. Have you been eating 3 meals a day?
You: no, sometimes I only eat dinner and other times I eat breakfast and dinner.
Dr: ok, I'm going to need you to start eating breakfast, lunch, and dinner everyday. After 2 weeks if your stomachs is worse then come back in.
You: ok, thank you.
Dr: your welcome, have a nice day ladies.

Nessa and I get up and leave. We get back into the car and drive to sway.