☻︎𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎☻︎

Wednesday, February 2, 2022
6pm
Jade's POV

I just finished straightening my hair now I hav to do my makeup. I'm sitting on the counter in the bathroom doing my eyeliner when Ryland walks in and scares me. I jump and mess up my eyeliner.

You: babbbeeeeee, I messed up my eyeliner!
Ry: sorry.
You: it's ok.

I redo my eyeliner and finish my makeup. Ryland watched me do it. Then I change into my dress. By the time I'm ready it's 6:45. We get into Ryland's car and drive to the sway house.
At 7:05 we arrive at sway and go inside. I kiss Ryland then go over to the girls.

Avani: here's the birthday girl!
You: all your dresses look so good!
Addison: yours looks great too.
Mia: how's living in the apartment?
You: it's been good.

We talk a little more than I go get a drink from the kitchen. I open the refrigerator door and grab a white claw. When I turn around and close the door there are 2 guys standing there, much taller than me. Not wanting to be rude, I smile at then.

You: hi, can I help you?
Guy1: your very hot.
You: um thank you.

I try walking away because I was starting to get uncomfortable, but the second guy grabs my arm and puts my back against the fridge. The first guy grabs my butt with his hand and has his other hand on my waste. I try to get out of their grip but can't.

Guy2: come with us and have some fun😏
You: I have a boyfriend that I'm loyal to, so no.
Guy1: oh come on, he won't have to know.
You: no let go!

The second guy tightens his grip on my arm. They both start moving me towards the front door, which isn't far from the kitchen.

You: HELP!!! RYLAND!!!

The second guy puts his hand over my mouth so I don't scream. Just as we are about to get to the front door the second guy let's go of my arm and the first guy fall to the floor. I look behind me and Bryce and Thomas just punched both of them. I hug Bryce and Thomas as saying thank you because I'm lost for words.

Bryce: are you ok?

I shake my head yes and with that, they walk away. I go into the living room and sit on one of the couches taking in what just happened.
They just sexual assaulted me....
I start silent crying thinking of it. I put my head in my hands so nobody sees me. A few minutes later I feel someone sit next to me. They hug me and kiss the top of my head.

Ry: are you ok babe?

I look up at Ry and he sees that I'm crying. He hugs me tighter.

Ry: let's talk outside.

We get up and walk to the backyard. I lay down on a tanning chair and Ryland cuddles me.

Ry: what's wrong?
You: 2 guys just sexual assaulted me.
Ry: who!
You: idk them, but Thomas and Bryce punched them and made them leave.

We lay there in silence for a minute.

You: that wasn't the first time it happened..
Ry: what?!
You: you know how I have never told you about my family?
Ry: yeah?
You: and Cynthia and I had different last names.
Ry: mhm
You: It's because my dad did many bad things to me without my mom knowing and I was threatened by him, if I told her he would kill her.
Ry: what did he do exactly?
You: sexual assaulted and raped me many many times.
Ry: when did your mom leave him?
You: well one night while my dad was at the store I told my mom and we packed all our things and went to her friends house. A few years later we were still living there and her friend and her had Cynthia then they got married.
Ry: I'm sorry shawty.
You: I never told you because it's hard for me to talk about.
Ry: wait, your mom and stepdad are good right?
You: yeah, I'm just not really in contact with them.
Ry: well let's forget about that and go party!

I laugh slightly. We get up and go back inside.